Febreze Air Refresher

Air Freshener 100% Natural Propellant Febreeze® Air Effects® actually eliminates even the toughest odors, so the odors don t come back, leaving your home smelling fresh.  Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks.  So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent.  Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night s lingering leftovers.  With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good.

Does this cover up the smell of a cat litter box?
How long does the scent last?
Febreze Air Refresher ? What is the best scent to purchase?
Start your review of Febreze Air Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love all febreze air refreshers I like how they come in different scents and I always have to have them around my house.in 22 reviews
Febreeze is a great air freshner and there's so many different scents to choose from although I don't find the smell sticks around ver long.in 16 reviews
This is by far my favorite febreeze scent in the plug ons and sprays..it leaves your house smelling wonderful i always get asked what is the smell when they walk in..in 16 reviews
The only air freshener I'll use, I love the scent variety and it lasts a really long time so I don't have to constantly spray it.in 15 reviews
The air refresher doesn't cover the smell but gets rid of it, leaving a delicious fragrance throughout the area you sprayed!in 14 reviews
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
i love all the different smells! febreeze is amazing and there’s so many different scents, and i usually buy according to what season it is. it makes my house smell extra clean and it’s so relaxing. it’s inexpensive and i always buy in bulk to keep the house always smelling amazing.
7 days agoDC
This spray considerate is strong and good Lord it needs to be. This is what I keep next to the toilet in the bathroom my husband likes to use. I tell him every time he walks out he needs to walk back in and give the whole bathroom a good spraying with this stuff.
4 days ago
In our house, we have two Infantrymen, an avid runner, and a puppy - and with Febreze you honestly would never know! I keep a bottle in each bedroom and one in my car (Jeep seats + sweat/ocean water don't mix well). I'd definitely recommend, but would advise sticking to the lighter scents, as the heavier ones can be very strong when used on small spaces.
6 days agoFrisco
These are great for temporarily freshening things up. The only places I personally use these air fresheners are the car and the bathrooms. They get rid of smell but they are very strong so I would use these to mask bad smells instead of just adding scent.
5 days agoLehigh Acres
Use this whenever house needs freshened up and in bathrooms for those times after someone uses it and it needs a quick freshen up. Love the product. It is affordable and good price for good quality. Will purchase again and highly recommend.
a day agoclearfild
It was good it just did not have a good smell and I fell like small went away fast. If it could be improved I would make it spell better to be able to use and make the small stay longer. But again it depends oh how you like your smells tho too
2 months agoColumbus, OH
These are a must have in the house, specifically in the bathroom or if you have a litter box. The smell is so refreshing and they’re not too expensive and work wonderfully. I would definitely recommend these, they’re well worth the money.
2 days agoVincent, Al
Pumpkin spice febreze smells so good!! Perfect fall scent!! Great for small spaces. Can stick in the bathroom or in your car. Small Spaces Febreze SmallSpaces Fresh Fall Pumpkin Starter Kit Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 mL)
4 days agoHawaii
I use Febreze on everything!! Great smells and doesn’t leave any residue behind. I highly recommend anyone to Febreze especially when wanting to conceal certain odors in the air and on fabrics. Can’t go wrong with this product!
7 days agoSioux Falls, SD
Any type of Febreze Air Refeesher is so great to have in the home because it will keep a room smelling fresh. I definitely recommend this product and even better, it is affordable as well so it can become an easy staple item
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Febreze Air Refresher ? What is the best scent to purchase?
crystal M. 8 months ago
There are so many its hard to find just 1 lol. But the 1 i have right now is april fresh with downy.