Febreze Air Refresher

Air Freshener 100% Natural Propellant Febreeze® Air Effects® actually eliminates even the toughest odors, so the odors don t come back, leaving your home smelling fresh.  Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks.  So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent.  Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night s lingering leftovers.  With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good.

HooW long does febreeze scent last when sprayed into the air? Are there some scents that are better then other ones?
[product:air-febreze-air-freshener-hawaiian-aloha-(1-count,-)] is there real coconut products in this?
Does this cover up the smell of a cat litter box?
Start your review of Febreze Air Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love all febreze air refreshers I like how they come in different scents and I always have to have them around my house.in reviews
Febreeze is a great air freshner and there's so many different scents to choose from although I don't find the smell sticks around ver long.in reviews
This is by far my favorite febreeze scent in the plug ons and sprays..it leaves your house smelling wonderful i always get asked what is the smell when they walk in..in reviews
The only air freshener I'll use, I love the scent variety and it lasts a really long time so I don't have to constantly spray it.in reviews
The air refresher doesn't cover the smell but gets rid of it, leaving a delicious fragrance throughout the area you sprayed!in reviews
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Air Refresher uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Febreeze is my favorite air freshener, it smells so good and freshens nicely, there's no comparison to other brands, Febreeze will keep your house smelling fresh for hours, its affordable, no improvements needed, I recommend this to everyone. Febreze Air Refresher
Shirley L.
Seattle, WA
Febreze Air Refresher uploaded by Shirley L.
I think that Febreze Air Refresher's are indeed the best on the market, and they top all other's when it comes to just freshening the room or for the purpose of killing bad odor's. Usually it's also a very affordable product which is another one of it's great assets. The one I currently have is a limited edition called: fresh-harvest pumpkin, and wow! Oh wow!, if I'd knew that it was going to smell so good I definitely would have purchased more can's. There are also many other great Scent's available! Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Limited Edition Scent - Fresh-Harvest Pumpkin - 8.8 fl oz
CRISTINA L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Febreze Air Refresher uploaded by CRISTINA L.
Good to cover bad odor specially in bathroom but the fragrance disappears fast Good fragrance though
Chris L.
Plano
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Refresher uploaded by Chris L.
Definitely the best air freshener on the market. In this case “you get what you pay for”! They last for a long time compared to some lower priced competitors.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like the choices that Febreze offers. I found the new Tide and Downy scents are my favorites. They don't kill germs like Lysol, but if you are looking for a spray that covers odor for awhile,i.e. unexpected company or using the bathroom. It is more expensive, but I wait for it to go on sale and visit the P&G's website for coupons. The fact is doesn't kill germs, it's pricey and doesn't "kill' odors definitely is why I only gave it a four out of five.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love these Febreeze Air Refresheners; they take care of all of the foul smells. They don't just spray over the bad smells; they eliminate the foul odors, and then they spread a good scent. I recommend these air fresheners and I will continue to purchase them.
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Refresher uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep a bottle or two in my house!! Febreeze is one of the best air fresheners in my opinion!! There is a variety of scents to choose from and the scent lasts for a good while!! If you want or need a boost of air freshener Febreze is the one I would recommend!!!!
Jennifer S.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
So satisfied with this Febreze air freshener I recommend to use the spray after using the restroom lol or spray when theirs a bad odor.
Wendy H.
South Pekin, IL
This product works really well. It freshened my entire house! I recommend it!
This product works really well. It freshened my entire house! I recommend it!
Melody G.
Febreze is a quick fix and I love all their scents! I always freshen up my living room with Febreze before I have people over.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
M M.
SPRINGFIELD , MA
il y a 2 ans
Febreze Air Refresher ? What is the best scent to purchase?
XIAOTANG G. il y a 2 ans
Apple is always my favourite scent!!