BY FEBREZE #10 in Air Fresheners

Air Freshener 100% Natural Propellant Febreeze® Air Effects® actually eliminates even the toughest odors, so the odors don t come back, leaving your home smelling fresh.  Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks.  So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent.  Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night s lingering leftovers.  With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. see more...

Febreze Air Refresher
  • "I love all febreze air refreshers I like how they come in different scents and I always have to have them around my house." in 22 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite febreeze scent in the plug ons and sprays..it leaves your house smelling wonderful i always get asked what is the smell when they walk in.." in 16 reviews
  • "Febreeze is a great air freshner and there's so many different scents to choose from although I don't find the smell sticks around ver long." in 16 reviews
  • "The only air freshener I'll use, I love the scent variety and it lasts a really long time so I don't have to constantly spray it." in 15 reviews
  • "I do not believe this product works for cleaning bathrooms or carpets or something where you are trying to get rid of an odor, but for light cleaning it is great!" in 14 reviews
Sara L.
Hayden
I feel like there's no point in even leaving a review bc everyone knows that this product is the best. I buy several of these things at a time and leave them in different rooms so all of my house can smell great. During the fall time, they had a scent that was like maple something and it literally made my bedroom smell like waffles and I LOVED it but I can never find it anymore which is DEPRESSING. So they gotta bring that back but all in all great product
Alex J.
Pittsburgh,pa
My boyfriend bought this to freshen up the smell of the apartment we rent from time to time. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and it causes severe headaches and migraines whenever sprayed. Although it makes the apartment smell better then it normally does it can take 2-3 hours for the scent to not be as powerful and allow me to breathe normally again.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher  Smells amazing especially the Hawaiian smell literally put it on anything and takes the smell away in seconds. Having guest over , just spray that all over the house and trust me you will get good feedback and get a visit back soon. Yes I would definitely recommend
Megan J.
Febreeze is my go-to bathroom freshener and house-warming refreshment when we have guests over. It smells amazing, spreads well and fills the house or room with freshness. It is easy to use and works quickly. If you ever b ex your house or bathroom to smell nice in a flash, choose Febreeze Air Fresheners!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We purchase the air freshener to use in all of the rooms in our home. We especially keep one in the bathroom because it helps get rid of odors. Also, it helps to use if you have any pets that leave behind any odors. You can just spray the room and it will leave it smelling fresh.
Ashantis J.
I think most air fresheners are bogus because they keep things smelling good for 5 seconds, but febreeze lasts longer. It really does help to get the stink out, but DO NOT INHALE. This stuff is riddled with chemicals, so let the mists fall without you near it.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I love keeping this in my bathroom for when the “big loads” come out! It’s a discrete way for me and my husband and guests to use the freshener without everyone hearing you’re using a freshener. Plus it smells great to get rid of that other smell that happens!
Ashlee W.
I love febreze air refreshers! they make my house smell so fresh and they aren't expensive at all! The scent lingers in the air rather than disappearing the minute you spray them. You can actually get them at some dollar trees!
Christa M.
I love Febreeze air fresheners. I use them all the time, and they smell good and fresh. I’ve never had a scent from them that I didn’t like. They are fairly priced too, so that’s very nice. We have tons of them at my house
Faith J.
Las Vegas
I love febrez air freshener. It makes any room you spray it in smell amazing. It is a very effective air freshener and does what it claims to do so. It is pretty affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which ones are your favorite smelling?
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
What is your favorite scent?
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Favorites scent(s)? Do you change them around with the seasons?
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What's your favorite smell? I've been trying a lot out!