BY FEBREZE #18 in Air Fresheners

Air Freshener 100% Natural Propellant Febreeze® Air Effects® actually eliminates even the toughest odors, so the odors don t come back, leaving your home smelling fresh.  Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks.  So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent.  Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night s lingering leftovers.  With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. see more...

Febreze Air Refresher
  • "I love all febreze air refreshers I like how they come in different scents and I always have to have them around my house." in 22 reviews
  • "Febreeze is a great air freshner and there's so many different scents to choose from although I don't find the smell sticks around ver long." in 16 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite febreeze scent in the plug ons and sprays..it leaves your house smelling wonderful i always get asked what is the smell when they walk in.." in 16 reviews
  • "The only air freshener I'll use, I love the scent variety and it lasts a really long time so I don't have to constantly spray it." in 15 reviews
  • "I do not believe this product works for cleaning bathrooms or carpets or something where you are trying to get rid of an odor, but for light cleaning it is great!" in 14 reviews
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
I cannot live without several cans of this in my home. It’s my go-to in a house with two pets, and the smells are nice and refreshing. I keep one under the sink, in the cupboard, and by the litter box area for easy access - you can never have too many cans of this!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Love using this in my living room and bathroom! Having a cat the apartment can sometimes smell but using this it clears it right up! I also love the variety of smells. I’m trying to find cruelty free brands that do sprays but this works for now
Christa M.
I love Febreeze air fresheners. I use them all the time, and they smell good and fresh. I’ve never had a scent from them that I didn’t like. They are fairly priced too, so that’s very nice. We have tons of them at my house
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I have this in the Gain scent, in our bathroom.  It's perfect for eliminating the unappealing scents that are often found in a bathroom and leave a much more pleasant one in its' place.
Sonia T.
I love this air freshener a lot I love this hawiian smell. It smells really fresh and sweet but not to sweet. It leaves my room smelling really good for a long time and I really like that.
Julianna M.
97386
I always have a can of Febreze at my house! Perfect to cover odor if you don’t have time to clean. There is so many scents & they are all so fresh! My favorite are the tropical scents but the Christmas time scents are wonderful too!!! Last long & very affordable! Thank you for making such a wonderful product!
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh I can’t use another air freshener besides this one. I recently just purchased the lavender and it keeps a fresh smell in my room/bathroom/house for hours on end.
Amy D.
Harlan
I love febreeze,especially at my house.I have 2 teenagers and with that being said if u want to deodorize for your couches,blankets,pillows it will make your home smell good.believe me with 2 football players their stuff can get really smelly.it helps alot.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Love this! They discontinued my favorite scent so this is now my go to. I wish it was cheaper, but it's the best quality I can find. The off brand doesn't even compare. Will always have in stock.
Valerie S.
Holland, PA
I really enjoy this air freshener. It is effective and smells pretty good. I keep it in my bathroom mostly, but really it will eliminate any foul odor. It isn’t too expensive for what it does. It is more expensive than the competition though.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which ones are your favorite smelling?
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
What is your favorite scent?
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Favorites scent(s)? Do you change them around with the seasons?
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What's your favorite smell? I've been trying a lot out!