BY FEBREZE #54 in Air Fresheners

Air Freshener 100% Natural Propellant Febreeze® Air Effects® actually eliminates even the toughest odors, so the odors don t come back, leaving your home smelling fresh.  Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks.  So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent.  Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night s lingering leftovers.  With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. see more...

Febreze Air Refresher
  • "I love all febreze air refreshers I like how they come in different scents and I always have to have them around my house." in 22 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite febreeze scent in the plug ons and sprays..it leaves your house smelling wonderful i always get asked what is the smell when they walk in.." in 16 reviews
  • "Febreeze is a great air freshner and there's so many different scents to choose from although I don't find the smell sticks around ver long." in 16 reviews
  • "The only air freshener I'll use, I love the scent variety and it lasts a really long time so I don't have to constantly spray it." in 15 reviews
  • "I do not believe this product works for cleaning bathrooms or carpets or something where you are trying to get rid of an odor, but for light cleaning it is great!" in 14 reviews
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I have purchased these air refreshers time and time again and always find the scents very interesting and unique and the product very nice. The mist is very fine and the scents are never super overpowering. The price is affordable, they're easy to find at Target or Kroger, and they're easy to tuck away under the sink or in the closet. My only qualm is that the scent really does mask rather than reduce other odors - but that comes with the territory of the nature of the product.
Carolyn S.
Eastport, NY
I think I put this freshener through quite a few challenges and for the most part I'm quite pleased. I'm not sure that it works any better than other varieties of Febreze, but the smell is pleasant. How long a large bottle lasts depends on what type of odors and the size of the areas you're trying to freshen. It wasn't able to handle the toughest odors, but it still did a great job with everyday odors.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Love this spray. Smells great and long lasting! I like that it is not over powering or that it makes me cough or sneeze. The scents are great, especially around pet odors! It's a little pricey but with coupons it's perfect. I totally recommend it for when your house has those unknown smells after cooking or when your trash stinks or simply when it has those stuffy scents.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
I have the lavender Febreze Room Spray. I like it well enough, it turns a stale smelling room into a fresh and airy smelling room, without a chemical smell that many other room sprays have. That being said, I find that it isn't very long lasting which is unfortunate, because I end up going through the bottle so quickly!
Brooke G.
Newport
I have used febreze air freshness several times along with other freshners. I love the light smell that covers even the most pinger smells. Great for bathrooms and gym bags! I also use it through out the house just to give it a little extra smell. Love the trigger sprayers unlike others that have the top push button.
Kacy B.
I like to spend a little extra and buy Febreeze air fresheners. I love the scents they offer and that the sprayer is really quiet. The way it mists also seems to cover a much better area than the other brands I have tried. I have had some really nasty trash can smells that it covers up nicely before people come over.
Cristie G.
With 3 boys and the hubby I need a quickly refresher sometimes for the house and this is my go to. I spray this at least once a day. I spray before company comes over and we always have one in the batroom. Such a life saver when guest just pop by and I don't want my house smelling like a foot locker!!
Amanda C.
Febreze is my go to brand for all things air freshener. I love their selection of fragrances and how well they work. The only thing I can say I'm not a huge fan of, is that if I spray it in a room with hardwood, tile, etc. flooring, it can get the floor wet and make it kind of slippery.
Eboni M.
I absolutely love fabreze products !! I've been using the wall plug ins and sprays for years now. My all time favorite was the "hawaiian aloha" but when I went to Walmart for new house supplies I saw this and I am in love ! Great smell and it lasts a while after spraying it. ❤️❤️
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is a year-round must have for my household. There are so many great scents to choose from and the scent lasts longer than any other spray I've tried. The design of the product is always very nice and the product itself sprays out in a very nice mist. Highly recommended!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which ones are your favorite smelling?
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
What is your favorite scent?
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Favorites scent(s)? Do you change them around with the seasons?
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
What is your favorite febreze scent?
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What's your favorite smell? I've been trying a lot out!