BY FEBREZE

Turn the oven off, and get your Air Effects Fresh Pressed Apple on. Fill your home with the fresh aroma of green apples and berries… and forget about every other holiday baking disaster that’s ever occurred. A holiday scent that freshens AND eliminates odors? It’s easy as pie.

Laleh T.
Thai product works well. I've been using tide for many years so to its price point. I usually buy it from Costco so I get a large container that lasts for some time. It makes my clothes smell very clean.
Katie R.
I always grab for this detergent even when I tell myself to try something new. It's what my mom always used when I was little and I like to have my clothes smell as close to the way they did when I was little because it is comforting. It has always done a great job of getting my stuff really clean and I will continue to use it.
Dora E.
Memphis, TN
Tide has been my family's go to detergent. What we love about it the most is that we have never had an allergic reaction to this product. It cleans our clothes and does not dull the color. It smells fantastic as well. Tide 2x Ultra Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
Tide is my only choice to get my clothes clean. It works really well and gives my clothes a deep clean without stripping the color from them. It cost a little more than other detergents initially, but I ends up being cheaper because it's so co concentrated.
Eliesha H.
newark, TX
This product is absolutely amazing, it keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean with every wash. I found this very effective with cleaning dirty dirty clothes. I highly recommend trying this product if you are looking for a new look to you clothes.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love tide. Clean clothes so well leaving back a fresh long lasting smell. I was very pleased with the outcome of this product. I would definitely purchase this item again very affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend others to try it.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
I love the scent of this product alone, but combined with the face that it brightens my clothes and softens them while being able to use it in my high efficiency washer makes it a great product. I would purchase again and highly recommend.
Nicole H.
Love tide as it always leave my clothing soft and clean! My boyfriend had skin reactions to some laundry detergent and when I use tide he is fine! You can find coupons to help with price but all laundry detergent and softeners are expensive
Tyler R.
Great scent and enjoyed the overall product. A bit pricey for the size but regularly find coupons that bring down the price. Great for a liquid based soap and a clean feeling to clothes without being overbearing lay scented
Jana T.
What can I say? I havent tried any other brands and have no plans of doing so. I've been used to how our clothes are clean and crisp after every wash. It's the best there is, so there's really no reason to switch.