Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterFebreze
Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 970 oz - Linen & Sky

Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky

Air refresher with Febreze technology eliminates staleness and odors in the air instead of just covering them up. Spray container with Linen and Sky Scent makes it easy to create a fresh, inviting feeling in any room or environment.

UNSPSC Code: 23180000

Item Weight: 0.0 pounds

Number of Items: 1

Brand Name: Febreze

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky!
Kortney U.
Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky uploaded by Kortney U.
I actually have this in my bathroom room now 😆 and it’s really good! It lightens yo the room with the fresh smell!
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have bad memories of febreeze my aunt only by marriage was lazy and thought it was funny to tell everyone she didn't wash my uncle's clothes that she just sprayed them with febreeze yuck!
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky uploaded by Taina L.
I love this product. Its smell is very good. I use it for beds, furniture and sometimes in the bathroom. The truth is, if you haven't had the opportunity to use it, I recommend it. #influenster #clean #beauty #sky #linen #spray #scent #air #cleansed #peace #odor #fragance [product:febreze-air-effects-with-linen-and-sky-scent-spray-970-oz-linen-&-sky]
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
The freshness that it gives to my clothes as if they were washed outside and the clean scent greets a laundry service.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
Love me some febreze! They have so many different smells to choose from and I love how it sprays! I keep these at all times. I usually only buy when I get those buy one get one free coupons.
LOUISE M.
Roxboro, NC
Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky uploaded by LOUISE M.
This is the best smelling air freshener our there. I love that just wash linen smell. The fragrance is crisp and it lingers throughout my entire house. I wouldn't trade this product for anything. It really does love up it's name.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Love everything by Fabreeze and I love the smell of fresh laundry and cleanliness. This air freshener smells like fresh, clean sheets!
lexi R.
Purchased at: Target
Love this air freshener. It really does a great job at eliminating air odors without masking it. It leaves the entire house smelling so nice, light and fresh. Very affordable. I buy these all the time, I would definitely recommend.
Joycelyn B.
Fulton, MS
Favorite spray to have on hand for smokers I love using it when I have it on my furniture [product:febreze-fabric-refresher-spring-&-renewal]
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
Febreze Air Effects with Linen and Sky Scent - Spray - 9.70 oz - Linen & Sky uploaded by Marlene J.
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell, i use it everywhere my house but mostly in the bathroom. What i like its that it doesnt make a loud sound when spraying it around hahah, its embarrasing if someone hears you spraying the restroom . Its also affordable

Looking for your answer?