Febreze Air Effects Wild Berries & Honey Air Refresher uploaded by Brianna S.Febreze Air Effects Wild Berries & Honey Air Refresher uploaded by Kayla M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Wild Berries & Honey Air Freshener.
Net wt 9.7 oz (275 g). see more...

• "This makes any room smell so fruity and yummy!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It covers up and gets rid of any bad scent in the area!" in 1 review
  • "It transformed my living room to a summer garden." in 1 review
  • "My favorite air freshener by far from the drugstore." in 1 review
  • "This sprayer is a really good one not a fan of the berry smell but I really like the febreeze brand/" in 1 review
Hannah H.
I love Febreze products but this scent is a little to much. When I first spray it, I feel a sense of calm but after 5 seconds I begin to regret my decision. The scent smells fake and it lingers. Go with a different scent.
Monica W.
Washington, DC
It smells AMAZING! Of course if you don't like sweet smells, this might not be for you. However, I generally don't like sweet smells like vanilla but this scent is to die for. It does a great job of eliminating bad smells but doesn't feel overpowering or like it's just masking the scent.
Lisa T.
Frankfort, Ky
I am not a fan of spray room deodorizes or odor neutralizes, but this berry scent has me wanting more. It has a sweet berry scent is very light, but it lingers in the room for hours. I love it. #Febrezeiloveit
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love, love, looove this product! It makes my room smell all yummy and fruity and fresh! I love how sweet is smells, but it's not too sweet. The fragrance doesn't last that long though, but that's okay-- I love spraying it!
Megan H.
Fenton, MO
Love this scent and the best thing for me about any product with a fragrance is if I'm allergic and I have no problems with wild berries & honey air. Its a nice sweet smell that covers the stinky smells.
Erica V.
I really enjoy this Febreze air freshener. It makes my room smell just like berries! It could be a little bit overpowering, but usually it's because I use too much in one area. Good product over all.
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
I got this scent at my Kroger Marketplace. I liked it but I felt like it smelt a little too sweet for a home. But I feel like it would be great for my offices boardroom.
Kenzie K.
Love this scent! Febreze is the best! I love this scent for this specific season too. When ever we have family over, it's nice to spritz here and there around our sofa's and chairs before people start arriving! :)
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Love Febreze products. This makes any room smell so fruity and yummy!! It's not so strong it'll hurt your nose though. Nice way to liven up your house.
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
Love how this smells. I love the way all degrees products smell. I don't feel like my cleaning is done until I spray this in the air. I love it.