Febreze Air Effects Sunflower & Sunshine Air Refresher uploaded by Kandita S.Febreze Air Effects Sunflower & Sunshine Air Refresher uploaded by Alycia V.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Sunflower & Sunshine Air Freshener.
Net wt 9.7 oz (275 g). see more...

• I have never seen this scent in spray form!! Where do they sell t...3 Answers
  • "It makes the house smell so good!" in 1 review
  • "This gets rid of an odor immediately or just let your room smell amazing." in 1 review
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I bought this at Big Lots a year ago for $2. It has a nice flowery smell to it which is not too overpowering. I like using this to refresh the smell of big rooms. I don't like using this in the bathroom to mask up the smell of poop because flowers and poop do not mesh well. the smell becomes nauseating if used in the bathroom. one can has lasted us a long time. please be mindful of where you spray this and keep it away from children. if you have children with asthma, avoid using this.
Kandita S.
Its so rare for me to find a airfreshner that has lasting affect through out the day. But I have found this product while browsing my neighborhood Walmart. Its 100% natural propellant.It eliminates odors in just about anything you can think of.Its takes me back to my childhood. I recommend this for anyone who loves fresh outdoor scents.
Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
My go-to air freshener spray for bathrooms. The scent isn't overpowering or cloying; but, it still destroys typical bathroom odors. I hate using food scented air fresheners in a bathroom. Why on earth would I want to connect the smell of delicious sugar cookies or apple cider with the smell of poop?! With this scent, I get a bathroom that smells fresh, clean, & spa-like. What's not to love?
Kelly C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love febreze. I used to use their furniture spray religiously to rid of pet odor from my dog. I was ecstatic once they started making air freshener as well! Keep one in the bathroom as well as in the closet for the rest of the house!!
Erika P.
This is my favorite scent for summer! I can use this throughout the day and it is never overpowering. It gets rid of doggy smell, and dirty diaper smell...name it. I love this product.
Krystle B.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this product. I also like that many Febreze products do not just mask nasty smells but help get rid of them. Our trash can smells a little prettier.
Justine  M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! Personally, I have one in each room throughout my household. Every room smells different and I always get compliments. Love the seasonal smells also!
Jessica R.
Alma, WV
The scents are all wonderful and there is always a scent that fits the seasons. It captures the ordors in my house and you can never tell there was ever a smell.
shaylene b.
Hemet, CA
I don't know if it's just me, but this seems like it get's things kind of wet when you spray it- like it doesn't evaporate into the air immediately, but settles down onto surfaces.
Victoria B.
Modesto, CA
I love how quickly this makes my house smell amazing. It doesn't just cover up the smell, it actually gets rid of it. I also love the great assortment of fragrances.
I have never seen this scent in spray form!! Where do they sell this Febreze scent