Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Rebecca R.Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Eileen T.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects spring & renewal scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz, 2 pk see more...

Maria G.
Boise, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Coming home from the gym, sweaty kids in the summer, throwing up kids. It can get smelly. I always make sure I have Febreze in the house. After a deep clean and washing everything f spraying febreze helps me get rid of smells I don't want people walking into.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
This two pack is a great deal and it lasts a while. We keep one in each of our rooms and when something starts to smell, a quick spray is all you need. The mist is very fine and doesn't get any of the furniture sticky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
Febreeze always has great scents and this isn't any different. I love the simple scent that isn't overpowering which gives a light scent overall I love using it especially after you have those lingering odors in the kitchen from cooking a big hefty meal.
Savannah T.
Radcliff, KY
I have always used Febreeze products. They make the house smell amazing. I usually get ones that smell tropical, those are my favorites. It's usually pretty affordable if you're living on a budget. I would recommend it.
Molina N.
Long Beach, CA
Excellent coverage. Instantly effective to conceal horrific smells especially from the restroom. It is excellent at its job and the scent is just heavenly. Lovely packaging as well and durable. The product is amazing!!
Beth K.
Rochester , MN
Love febrerze air affects. The spray nozel sprays nicely and every scent I have bought from their wide variety I have loved. Love that they have new seasonal scents every year as well.
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
The price for two together is cheaper than separate. Plus the smell was amazing. I got the double pack so my roommate could keep one saved for when we ran out. Best choice yet
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
I love this scent by Febreze! It's like bringing the outside indoors and it's not to perfumy like some of the other brands. I spray a little bit of it at my air-conditioning unit so the whole house smells wonderful! Please give it a try. You will be pleased!
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this smell!!! I like freeze because it seems light and fresh. It is great for bathrooms! I don't know if it really reduces oder or if it just masks the oder for some time. It's a little pricey but better then he strong awful smells of other brands.
Heather M.
I'm obsessed with air fresheners anyway but this is literally the best one I've ever used. It actually gets rid of odors instead of just covering them up and the scent is so nice. My grandma used this all the time and now that she's gone, when I miss her I just spray the room and it makes me feel like she's with me again.