Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Eileen T.Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects spring & renewal scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz, 2 pk see more...

Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love this two pack! It’s a better deal and this stuff works! You don’t even need that much and only have to spray a couple times and it totally diminishes the nasty smells! Great product for sure! Love it.
Nykole P.
San Antonio
Great freshener with a nice light scent. It does a great job at eliminating small odors and not building up. It lasts a long time, but is definitely not good as a bathroom spray. I do recommend this for anyone looking to refresh their home. I have 2 dogs, a snake, and a rabbit, and this does great with all of their odors.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
This two pack is a great deal and it lasts a while. We keep one in each of our rooms and when something starts to smell, a quick spray is all you need. The mist is very fine and doesn't get any of the furniture sticky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Tamanna V.
Phoenix, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreeze always has great scents and this isn't any different. I love the simple scent that isn't overpowering which gives a light scent overall I love using it especially after you have those lingering odors in the kitchen from cooking a big hefty meal.
Molina N.
Long Beach, CA
Excellent coverage. Instantly effective to conceal horrific smells especially from the restroom. It is excellent at its job and the scent is just heavenly. Lovely packaging as well and durable. The product is amazing!!
Alyssa F.
This smells amazing. Worth every penny. Makes me want to discard all other home fragrances. Very effective and again smells amazing! I’m going back to buy the whole shelf! I definitely recommend!
Beth K.
Rochester , MN
Love febrerze air affects. The spray nozel sprays nicely and every scent I have bought from their wide variety I have loved. Love that they have new seasonal scents every year as well.
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
The price for two together is cheaper than separate. Plus the smell was amazing. I got the double pack so my roommate could keep one saved for when we ran out. Best choice yet
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
Always nice to have around to freshen the house whether it's for the restroom or by the litter box or even by the shoe storage. Love the scent and it's a good product.
Nikolai V.
Clears the air wonderfully, and has a fresh, lovely scent. Doesn't leave a sticky residue, either! Even works on strong odours like smoke, onions and even shrimp!