Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.

Anyone elses obsessed?
Love this scent...have you guys used it around kids?
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Febreze AIR effects spring and renewal, its smell is super pleasant I love it. Febreze AIR produce primavera y renovación, su olor es super agradable me encanta.
Arlyn G.
Chula Vista, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
If to kill odors, this product is one of the best, my favorite, I love the smell of lavender, it is good for the whole home for that pleasant smell that invites you to relax, I recommend it and above all you find it in all the stores, I loved and I use for long time
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I have a cat with a very stinky litter box so febreze comes in handy hardcore for us. It makes the litter smell disappear in no time making our apartment smell nice and fresh again!
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I feel having a Febreze is mandatory, I didn’t like this one a lot but I love the company. This product just didn’t compel with my nose.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
1,552 reviews
Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher uploaded by Leticia B.
Smells great. I keep cans in a couple rooms in the home. One because of smells and incase of spiders...it helps slow them in their tracks...win win.
Taylor W.
Natural Brg, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A perfect spring/ summer scent. It’s light and not overpowering. Helps to make a room smell fresh and clean.
Savana M.
Essex Jct, VT
This is my favorite scent of the can spray Febreze. The scent lingers for a decent amount of time, the sprayer has a nice fine mist to it and it’s not offensive to the nose.
Lori W.
Providence, RI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher Is is a heaven in a can! The scent is really pleasing and lasts a long time. Does not leave a wet mark on surfaces and is non irritating on skin or fabrics. I use this product frequently just to have a pleasant scent at home. Also good for car. I bought at CVS for $2.99 on sale. I recommend this product.
Janett J.
Refreshing for the bathroom and the house we love this air freshener. Won’t leave stains, pretty effective, with a good variety of scents.
Tabitha R.
Sumter, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very nice smell and decent priced product I use a lot of these products of different scents
Ask a question to the Influenster community...