BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

Keziah S.
I use febreze air effect "spring and renewal" air refresher, it smells really nice, and helps mask smelly odors. It's pretty effective and affordable. And if you use it like you're suppose to it last a long time.
Mary S.
I have always used Febreeze to mask odors and it does a decent job. I am just not a fan of the scent. I would rather have one not so strong and a little more refreshing. I think I am going to start seeking out alternative air fresheners for my home.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the way this product sprays! It sprays so smoothly. Also the smell of this lasts a real long time so you don't have to spray a lot or constantly keep spraying it to keep your house smelling nice! I get this at Walmart and I will continue to buy it.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert
Me encanta tener estos aromatizantes por toda la casa pero especialmente en el baño.. ( por obvias razones jajaja) eliminan los malos olores inmediatamente y tienen un precio muy accesible!! Yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I bought this because it was a pack of 3 for sale at Walmart I believe. I like the smell as I do think that when you use it, it does eliminate the smell you're trying to cover and not just mix together like glade does.
Rosie W.
Tampa, FL
This is a must have in my household. Not only does it help with typical smells, but it helps to deal with pet odors. I love this scent, it is crisp and doesn't make my house smell like floral garbage as other air fresheners have done. I would definitely recommend to others.
Estefany N.
Texas
Great product! I got this after moving in the college dorm. My roommates can leave trash out and food and smells linger in the living room. After a long night, I like to spray it everywhere. In the morning, everything is gone. I like to leave the spray in the washing room for he girls to use before having guests or after cooking. Looks like our dorm has found its gorgeous scent!
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
What's not to like about something that smells good!? Exactly!!!! This scent is a light, clean version that leaves everything smelling like its fresh out of the wash. Not heavy or perfumey. Perfect for refreshing up before guests come over!. It is not long lasting.
Ariel H.
Febreze always has really good sense but in my opinion they don't last as long as they claim. They don't clean anything they are strictly just for fabric sense and I feel like they advertised as if it's supposed to wash things that can't go in the washer. And that's not the case. But as a fragrance for your fabric perfect exclamation
Lexie S.
Des Moines, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert
When I smelled it at the store, I loved it. But once I got home, I wasn't as impressed. Most of the other scents of this product seem to really eliminate odors and smell fresh. This seemed to more mix with odors and ended up just smelling sort of gross. It's not awful though, I'll still finish the bottle I bought.
valeria k.
Where do you keep yours?
Brittany S.
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite scent ?
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
What Is Your Favorite Scent?
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
I keep different scents in different rooms of the house. I keep Spring & Renewal in my kitchen, what room do you keep it in?