BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Anyone elses obsessed?1 Answers
  • Love this scent...have you guys used it around kids?5 Answers
  • Is there any other scents other than lavender and the ori...7 Answers
Hannah Z.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite scent as far as Febreze products goes. It smells fresh and delightful. I am committed to using this brand for air fresheners in my home. In my opinion it is worth it to get the brand name here! I would recommend this product highly especially if you have some athletes in the house who need constant freshening.
Esmeralda L.
Pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my car it rains a lot where I’m from so my car usually smells like mold when I spray this on the fabric it last up to a week not using much at all
Emily S.
Middletown
My cat takes the stinkiest poops. Ever. I live in a ranch style home so we can smell it pretty quickly after she goes. Even if I scoop it immediately, the smell lingers. I always have this air freshener on hand and I only need a little bit to clean up the air. It works so well!!
Angeline S.
febreeze has a nice sprayer and great scents they are strong covering odors but are not over whelming. i find this brand to be a bit pricey compared to other brands yes their smells are a bit better but sometimes not worth it. seasonal smells are great.
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Eliminates odors and leaves a light scent behind. This isn’t too strong smelling but it definitely does the job. This brand is my go to staple for air fresheners in my home and also in my business! Great value and great price point.
james h.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
we don’t use these sprays as much as we once did.. i used to keep a can in every room.. they smell good but it just doesn’t last.. we use scented wax warmers now.. and just keep the spray in the bathroom for poo odors.. lol
Rachel W.
Purchased at: Target
I actually love this stuff. Big fan. Smells very clean and can use as needed very quickly. Very effective and nice for a spritz to fabrics as well. Not too shabby on the wallet either. Would recommend this scent and brand.
Inda K.
Los Angeles
This air freshener WORKS! It smells nice and it makes our whole house fresh. I do wish it lasted longer, though. I love how it dispenses conveniently and there isn’t a wacky top that you could lose. Febreze is awesome!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
This product was good but not great. Con- this seems to last only for seconds, so I was disappointed in the quality and efficacy although it is very affordable, But I would recommend a different type of spray or brand.
Victoria W.
Loveland
Purchased at: Amazon
I will use this every single day in every room of my house. Each room has there own and I make sure it’s sprayed before I even leave the house because my house smells clean Even when I don’t clean.
valeria k.
Where do you keep yours?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite scent ?
Brittany S.
Pittsburg , CA
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
I keep different scents in different rooms of the house. I keep Spring & Renewal in my kitchen, what room do you keep it in?
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
What Is Your Favorite Scent?