BY FEBREZE #36 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Anyone elses obsessed?1 Answers
  • Love this scent...have you guys used it around kids?5 Answers
  • Is there any other scents other than lavender and the ori...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Middletown
My cat takes the stinkiest poops. Ever. I live in a ranch style home so we can smell it pretty quickly after she goes. Even if I scoop it immediately, the smell lingers. I always have this air freshener on hand and I only need a little bit to clean up the air. It works so well!!
Lettisha O.
Pearland, TX
I always have a bottle of this stuff in my bathroom, it is an absolute must. It can be used anywhere in the house that might have a funky odor, for a great price too. This is one of my favorite scents and I would definitely recommend it.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I use this spray everywhere my bedroom, bathroom, basement, living room, car. I love spraying it on my couches and pillows just smells so fresh and clean. It’s super affordable.
Devanita C.
New Port Richey
I have been using this since I was a little girl and I don’t think I’ll ever stop. This keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and it even makes my couches smell like spring
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I used to swear by these but the smell just doesn’t stick around like I’d like. It’s good for a quick fix but if you want a long lasting it’s probably not best for you.
Venus L.
This is perfect for after you cook or if you want to get rid of a smell! It’s really affordable and it works really good at making the house smell great! Highly recommend it and encourage everybody to try it!
Bree F.
Charlotte
Smells delightful. Keeps the house smelling like fresh flowers. This is a nice product. I keep one in the bathroom and also the living room. For extra freshness.
Keziah S.
Washington
I use febreze air effect "spring and renewal" air refresher, it smells really nice, and helps mask smelly odors. It's pretty effective and affordable. And if you use it like you're suppose to it last a long time.
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
I love febreze! Everything you spray it with becomes fresh and feels new. I like to spray my pillows and blankets with it before I go to bed and I sleep so good!!
Tess C.
I keep buying Febreze air refreshers because I haven’t found another one I liked. I do like how it smells and it’s not overwhelming. Actually it is very light. The fragrance doesn’t stay long. I will keep purchasing till I find something else better.
valeria k.
Where do you keep yours?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite scent ?
Brittany S.
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
What Is Your Favorite Scent?
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
I keep different scents in different rooms of the house. I keep Spring & Renewal in my kitchen, what room do you keep it in?