Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens.

Anyone elses obsessed?
Love this scent...have you guys used it around kids?
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Refresher!
Newmarket , NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A fresh scent that doesn’t cloy or overwhelm, and it does the trick in the bathroom and kitchen for life’s stinky moments. I love the continuous spray, I hold it down aimed at the ceiling and spin in a quick circle in the room and let it kind of waft all over, and it’s never failed to work to cover up nastiness of all kinds. It’s cheap and the bottle is big enough that it lasts a few months, I’ve been using this for years and as a creature of habit who’s perfectly happy with it I’ll continue to use it til I die if I had to bet money on it
Godfrey, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
First of all, I think all Febreze products smell amazing. However, I feel like the quality has plummeted over the last several years. I may be crazy, but I remember when Febreze actually neutralized odors and I don’t feel like it does that very well anymore. And it doesn’t have a lasting scent at ALL. I get frustrated when I use it just to freshen up my home because the scent is unnoticeable within minutes and I find myself spraying even more. One plus side is the sprayer itself, it doesn’t spit out the product like other brands do.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like this product and we Sue it a bit threw out the month to just toss a fresh scent in the room As The children take their nasty shoes and clothing off after sports! I choose the large ones and Our favorite scent is cranberry or pine ! Their are many different scents So try them all if you want.. It does not seem to last as long as it says it will though And the price can be a bit much If you use it a good bit!
north little rock
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of a fresh clean house. I have pets and the first thing everyone always says is “your house smells so good! I can’t believe you have dogs!” I use the spray few times a week on the curtains and random blankets lying around the house! Adding some from time to time to the air filter for the AC unit is a good way to smell up the house super fast!
Oakdale, PA
This scent is SO refreshing and SO relaxing. Once you spray it, it’s so hard not to spray the whole bottle. The mist is so fine and delicate and I LOVE that! This product can go quick if you’re spraying everyday but for the price, you can’t beat it. There are always value packs you can pick up also! I highly recommend this product and this scent!
Lenox, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works good but don't use as often as we used to after we got the bath and body works spray. Gets the job done and you definitely get more spray for your money in comparison to bath and body works. It depends on what the buyer is looking for. I'd like to try some different scents to see if there's any that compares to bath and body works scents.
Milford , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Fabreze is hands down my absolute favorite air freshener ever. I love anything lavender but the fabreze is so good and the scent stays in the air for a good amount of time. I really love the unstoppable ones they recently came out with. It’s also cost effective and easy to find and they have good coupons for it most of the time
Newport News, VA
This smells like a wonderful lotion or something. The scent travels throughout my whole apartment and lingers for a while. It covers up most odors and even is just nice if you want something to boost your mood. It helps to smell something nice after getting kisses from my dog, who I Love but has some very stinky breath.
Clarksville, MI
Febreze products are our favorite to use in the house. It cuts through the smells we want to remove instead of masking them like other air fresheners. They do cost more than the cheap alternative but a little does go a long way. Febreze is the only sprays we like to remove pet smells and food odors in the air.
Las Vegas
I really like Febreze in general when it comes to cleaning my house it really does keep everything clean. I wouldn't improve this because it's already affordable and it has so many scents to choose from and you can find this in mostly any store that sells cleaning products. I would recommend this to anyone (:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...