BY FEBREZE #35 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Anyone elses obsessed?1 Answers
  • Love this scent...have you guys used it around kids?5 Answers
  • Is there any other scents other than lavender and the ori...7 Answers
Emily S.
Middletown
My cat takes the stinkiest poops. Ever. I live in a ranch style home so we can smell it pretty quickly after she goes. Even if I scoop it immediately, the smell lingers. I always have this air freshener on hand and I only need a little bit to clean up the air. It works so well!!
Amanda G.
This has and always will be one of my favorite scents. It just leaves that fresh smell around the home. Only downside to it? i always feel like no matter how much you spray, the scent never lasts. And that’s one thing I dislike about it.
Venus L.
This is perfect for after you cook or if you want to get rid of a smell! It’s really affordable and it works really good at making the house smell great! Highly recommend it and encourage everybody to try it!
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I use this spray everywhere my bedroom, bathroom, basement, living room, car. I love spraying it on my couches and pillows just smells so fresh and clean. It’s super affordable.
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I used to swear by these but the smell just doesn’t stick around like I’d like. It’s good for a quick fix but if you want a long lasting it’s probably not best for you.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
I adore this scent! It’s so refreshing and sweet. The scent is not too strong and perfect for size of bathroom. The spray is effective and you can get it in any cvs or pharmacies. I love it so much! I recommend it.
Bree F.
Charlotte
Smells delightful. Keeps the house smelling like fresh flowers. This is a nice product. I keep one in the bathroom and also the living room. For extra freshness.
Keziah S.
Washington
I use febreze air effect "spring and renewal" air refresher, it smells really nice, and helps mask smelly odors. It's pretty effective and affordable. And if you use it like you're suppose to it last a long time.
Angelique D.
San Jose , CA
I love febreze! Everything you spray it with becomes fresh and feels new. I like to spray my pillows and blankets with it before I go to bed and I sleep so good!!
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
My favorite air freshener hands down. Always makes my home smell great. The only con is that it is pretty strong so I have to remember not to get too happy with spraying it lol other than that it’s great.
valeria k.
Where do you keep yours?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite scent ?
Brittany S.
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
What Is Your Favorite Scent?
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
I keep different scents in different rooms of the house. I keep Spring & Renewal in my kitchen, what room do you keep it in?