BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I use this stuff all the time. Whenever people are coming over and my room smells a bit stale, I spray this on everything. Instantly, my room smells amazing and the scent stays for such a long time. I even spray this on the couch whenever guests are coming over, or someone slept on the couch. This is such a household necessity.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
I think this is nice although I don't typically use air freshner. I don't think its worth buying to be completly honest and its kind of like spraying random perfume in the air. I wouldn't recommend it whatsoever and I don't think its any different then using a perfume or body spray in a room.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Buffalo, NY
BY FAR MY FAVORITE FEBREZE SENT! This sent is very calming and refreshing. I use it all over the house, and even in my car to maintain an always fresh smell. IF you want a good product that does eliminate odors this is your product. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Arianna N.
Arianna N.
I absolutely LOVE this scent. It's one of the best air fresheners I've ever used, I believe! The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the scent doesn't last very long at all. I wish it was more concentrated. I think I would still buy this again though
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this air freshener. It's light and floral, and it works really well to actually get rid of odors rather than just mask them. The bottle tends to last me a while since I don't need to use much to get rid of odors. This is one of my favorites.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
This keeps the house or any room smelling clean and fresh. Smells like fresh flowers and lasts a good amount of time. I just wish they made these with antibacterial properties in them that way everything smells wonderful and clean as well.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Love this air freshener! Gets rid of every odor you can have in the house! I have two pets so that's my problem in the house and it gets rid of it immediately. Love the smell of lavender. You need to try this scent you won't regret it.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I love this scent. Febreze has the longest lasting air fresheners. I love the clean linen also. If I could I would have a different smell in every room. My fiance will not use any other brand of air freshener. We love Febreze!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
This stuff smells AMAZING! It's my favorite febreze scent. It's strong enough to cover odors but not overpowering. It works great and the price is very reasonable. Highly recommend this product! The can is pretty too.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Santa Ana, CA
It's honestly the air spray ever. I have like 5 of these. I just hate how really strong like it hurts my nose when I sniff then the smells goes away fast. It's really cheap. Highly recommended by myself.
valeria k.
valeria k.
Where do you keep yours?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite scent ?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Is there any other scents other than lavender and the original scent? I can never find anything else.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
I keep different scents in different rooms of the house. I keep Spring & Renewal in my kitchen, what room do you keep it in?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
What Is Your Favorite Scent?