BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good Available in a variety of fresh scents and sizes The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

• "i also like how they have holiday scents too!" in 1 review
  • "I love febreze air fresheners a nice crisp fresh scent all through the home ." in 1 review
  • "They are also very effective to make a room smell better." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great it takes any Bad smell out it works amazing and makes your house smell fresh and clean please try it." in 1 review
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Frebreze is a decent product. It smells good but the scent does not last for longer than maybe 30 minutes. One thing I do not like about the aerosol cans is that they are bad for the environment. The spray typically comes out easily and the spray nozzle doesn't get clogged easily.
Elena F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells great and gets rid of the odor. It's light and the smell doesn't linger for hours but that makes it great for bedrooms, living rooms, or bathrooms, I think it's pretty affordable and I will get them in packs at Target or Costco! I don't like the clean fresh linen scent.
Briana J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This is my go to brand and 'style' of air freshener. The scent is wonderful, the bottle/sprayer is convenient and clean, and it isn't overpowering or give me a headache. I would recommend this to everyone, especially those with a sensitivity to smells.
Makkell B.
I swear by Febreze because it has never failed me. All the scents are so fresh and are really long lasting! I love the brand and will continue to use it! Definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I've loved this product since the dirty dorm days of college. Now I use it more sparingly to freshen up our sheets between weekly wash. It's got a great scent, not too overpowering which I hate.
Kandice N.
I love how well this stuff works. We have gotten a few different items that have not smelt well. After spraying Febreze the items smelt much better. They are also very effective to make a room smell better. I like the different scents, there is something for everyone.
Morgan T.
Paris, TN
LOVE this product! It smells so good and gets rid of odors quickly and efficiently. There are no cons to this product in my opinion. I love using this product in the bathrooms, kitchen, hunting room, and bedrooms. A very clean smell that freshens.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This does work good to neutralize the scent when needed but smells a bit too much on the chemical side for my liking. Price is ok and the sprayers are great and not overpowered.
Allison G.
I LOVE febreze. This product always lives up to its expectations for me. The scents do their job but are not over powering. They always smell so fresh and clean. I would say that it is more than worth the money spent.
Liz M.
I really like this particular scent, it is a nice light floral scent, it is not overpowering or sickly smelling. It smells fresh and light and works well to mask stink without giving people a headache.
Jessica E.
Is this scent overpowering?
Felisha M.
How many different scents does this product come in?

back