BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good Available in a variety of fresh scents and sizes The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

• How many different scents does this product come in?6 Answers
  • Is this scent overpowering?8 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener (2 Count; 9.7 oz each)
  • "I've always used fabreeze makes my home feel fresh & has a long lasting smell I recommend this to anyone who likes to relax at home with that great nature scent" in 1 review
  • "I love febreze air fresheners a nice crisp fresh scent all through the home ." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great it takes any Bad smell out it works amazing and makes your house smell fresh and clean please try it." in 1 review
  • "They are also very effective to make a room smell better." in 1 review
  • "i also like how they have holiday scents too!" in 1 review
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Frebreze is a decent product. It smells good but the scent does not last for longer than maybe 30 minutes. One thing I do not like about the aerosol cans is that they are bad for the environment. The spray typically comes out easily and the spray nozzle doesn't get clogged easily.
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
I swear by Febreze because it has never failed me. All the scents are so fresh and are really long lasting! I love the brand and will continue to use it! Definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Carlina F.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
I've loved this product since the dirty dorm days of college. Now I use it more sparingly to freshen up our sheets between weekly wash. It's got a great scent, not too overpowering which I hate.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This does work good to neutralize the scent when needed but smells a bit too much on the chemical side for my liking. Price is ok and the sprayers are great and not overpowered.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I have Fabreze in every bathroom in my house. I love just about every sent they have. This product actually kills the smell instead of just covering it up.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
Use this in my bathroom. My guest always think it smells so nice in there. It's not the same scent but the gain scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love febreze everything.. smells great, last awhile and doesn't mask odors. Lavender scent is my favorite.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Everyone should have at least one Frebreze air freshener in their house. They smell really good.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
I have febreze in every room in my house.. after I cook I like to spray the whole house
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I have always loved Fabreeze it is great just to keep the house smelling nice. Also great to cover up odors that need to be covered!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Is this scent overpowering?
Felisha M.
Felisha M.
How many different scents does this product come in?