Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Air Effects Special Holiday Edition Air Freshener - Cozy Vanilla Sugar 97oz (1/pk)

by Febreze

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Special Holiday Edition Air Freshener - Cozy Vanilla Sugar 9.7oz (1/pk)!
How would you rate this product?
Emma H.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product smells great and is very easy to use. If you want to little boost of holiday cheer, use this Febreze. It is affordable and convenient for making your home smell amazing. I would purchase this product again and I would recommend it.
haydee M.
Ocala, FL
i love to have my home smell fresh and clean and with febreze i can achieve that. i have no cons at this moment with product.
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
Febreze Air Effects Special Holiday Edition Air Freshener - Cozy Vanilla Sugar 9.7oz (1/pk) uploaded by Manilyn C.
i love this very much. I like the scent, it is simple and very appealing. My visitors ask me what kind of air freshener i am using coz they like it.
Nadiya D.
Kent, WA
I love the smell of this. This is one of my favourite smells. If you love the smell of vanilla then this product is for you. I like this product and will continue using it. And it affordable plus it lasts me quite long. If you like the smell of vanilla you should give this product a try.
Salma K.
Catonsville, MD
I love this, the smell is not overpowering. Febreze sells various of scents to chose from which is always a good thing especially during the holidays. The price is reasonable.
Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
Great odor eliminating product. The vanilla scent is not too overpowering and the scent lingers on for a while. I use it everywhere around my house.
Ramona B.
This air freshener has a very good scent and makes my house smell like vanilla and very clean and fresh. I love it
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this scent. I spray it around my whole house and it smells great. I buy it all the time .
Denice R.
Baytown, TX
it smells wonderful it makes any bad odors go away , i specially love the holiday ones that have cinammon and apple scents . Recommend it !
Lindsi K.
Mason, MI
Definitely my favorite Febreze scent! We use this all year round and always annoy ourselves when we run out before it releases again!! I love the smell of this, especially on fabric like bedding and couches. It's super cozy and also does a great job at removing the bad odors, not just covering them up for a few minutes.

Looking for your answer?