Febreze® Air Effects Rain Air Freshener

by Febreze

Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent. Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night's lingering leftovers. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze® Air Effects Rain Air Freshener!
Product Highlights
“This smells amazing and it lingers!!!” in reviews
Giffnock , Glasgow
Nice scents but not sure it lasts very long as it seems to be a kind of wet spray and just falls to the floor without circulating the room
Glasgow
I use this on my curtains and cushions at night and when you go down in the morning everything smells so fresh!
Blackburn
Keeps my whole house smell nice and fresh! Keep buying it regularly and my whole family is loving it.

Looking for your answer?