Febreze® Air Effects Rain Air Freshener

by Febreze

Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent. Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night's lingering leftovers. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze® Air Effects Rain Air Freshener!
Product Highlights
“This smells amazing and it lingers!!!” in reviews
Oakland City, IN
Hands down best air freshener. Smells so good. The rain scent is my favorite. Covers every smell and cancels it out as well.
I am super in love with the odor elimination of this product! I think the best thing about it for me is how long it lasts!
East Windsor, CT
I love febreeze. It has such a refreshing smell to it. I spray it on everything. When I had pets it helped ease their odor
San Bernardino
All Febreeze products do a great jobs of freshing the air in any space or on any fabric. "Deodorize" you stinky clothes!
I love the gain scented aerosol. Really a great product does a lovely job an effective at that. I really enjoy them
Middleport, NY
Great for the bathroom, I have on the back of each toilet. The scent isn't too strong, but nice and refreshing.
Aurora, IL
The design allows for a continuous spray of freshness. It smells great and the smell does linger for a while.
Syosset, NY
Basic air freshener. Gets the job done, comes in a bunch of scents you can definitely find one that you like!
Redding, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought this and the handle broke right away, I love the brand so maybe I'll but the normal spray bottle.
This smells amazing and it lingers!!!!comes in several different scents!!!definity worth the money!!

Looking for your answer?