BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Petal & pure.
Air refresher. see more...

• Is this a good scent? would like to know if it smells nice to buy i...1 Answers
  • Is this a new scent??1 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Petal & Pure Air Refresher
  • "i think it smells amazing and it works great for like an hour or 2 but thats about it.i dont feel like it emanates the odor but just mask it " in 2 reviews
  • "Air Effects always get the job done in the bathroom or when you have trash that smells not all that great." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great!" in 1 review
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I had doubts about how these sprays can make the air seem fresher. I just think that they are masking the smell and just making the room a perfume bomb. however one day I sprayed my room and afterwards I notice that the air felt cleaner. I'm a total believer now.
Selena B.
Selena B.
Hesperia, Ca
Aside from using candles , i love this spray. Its a quick way to make your room smell good. Especially in this heat i don't want to be turning on my candles.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my go to scents. Love each spray as much as the last. Another amazing product that I would recommend to others.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
This used to be my absolute favorite scent from this brand. It's the perfect mixture of floral and sweet, yet it's airy and light, not musky. I was incredibly disappointed when they discontinued this scent. It was unexpected, and one day just wasn't able to find it anymore ! I wish they'd bring it back, because it's seriously one of the best scents.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
This smells good maybe for about 20 minutes after you spray it. I live in a dorm and the smells aren't very pleasant in the room because everything seems to come through the air vent from other rooms. We tried to cover the smells with frebreze and it smelled nice at first and then went back to normal.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Lafayette
We use this in the house when there are foul odors. It is very effective and works quickly. I like the different smells that it offers. It is fairly cheap and you can use for multiple things. I bought this at Walmart and it was very cheap. I would recommend this for everyone.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
These smell amazing and neutralize bad odors immediately! It also sprays a fine mist which is perfect, it prevents it from getting stains everywhere.
amber c.
amber c.
Peoria, IL
I think it smells amazing and it works great for like an hour or 2 but thats about it.i don't feel like it emanates the odor but just mask it
Emelie H.
Emelie H.
Nice refresher for the home. it works great and has a unlimited amout of great smells to choose from.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
This scent is fresh and light. Not too overbearing and keeps the house smelling wonderful. Some scents give me headaches but this one is just right.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Is this a good scent? would like to know if it smells nice to buy it in my next Walt-Mart trip.
Nick L.