Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent

Breathe a breath of scent amazingness. The intangible scent of Febreze with Gain Original can now fill every nook and cranny of your home.

Who els loves this
About how long does the scent last in the room?
Any one else think it taste burned?
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent!
Product Highlights
Worth paying a little extra , you definitely notice the difference between this one and the cheap one.in reviews
Febreze with the game air freshener leaves everything smelling so cleanit doesn't overpower like some sprays leave your house smellingin reviews
Smells really good and can freshen up any room.in reviews
Febreze gets rid of the odor for months on end, it doesn't just cover the scent.in reviews
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to air freshener. I buy this every time I am at Walmart. Each scent lasts a long time and I have one set up in my bathroom, living room and laundry room! The only negative is that they only fill two bottle up a tiny bit past the clear opening so it looks like it’s full but for the price, I personally do not mind!
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Jeanne A.
So some of y’all that’s been following me know I LOVE all Gain products so when Febreeze came out with this y’all know it was a must!! Two of my favez in the same spray can!!
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Mary C.
I love febreze scents but the gain smells to chemically for me. I love lavender and Hawaiian scents. I will not buy the one wih the gain scent again.
chandra L.
Locust, NC
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by chandra L.
I cannot go a day without my Febreze. I absolutely love the fresh scent. Covers other smells perfectly!
Angela P.
Cordova, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Angela P.
The fresh smell of Febreze Gain helps to eliminate lingering orders in any room. Febreze comes in different fragrances but I like Linen and Gain. It leaves the house smelling so good! I also like that it’s easy to spray and affordable. #febreze #influenster
Stephani  P.
Saint Paul, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Stephani  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this product because it smells amazing first of all I like the fact that spray bottle was clear so you get to see how much you have left it was very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone! I spray this every time I’m done cleaning so that my house smells nice and fresh I also love how it comes out the mess is nice and smooth and I love the handle
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Does your car need an odor buster miracle? Here it is! If you’re like me and always have a messy car (no matter how many times I tell myself I’m going to keep up with it), this is a must have! I also have the vent clips as well. I wash and dry my seat covers, spray this and it keeps my car smelling like fresh laundry for days. I’m very happy with how long it lasts and the scent!
Juliano E.
Irvine, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product, they always clean any bad smell and make the air fresher. You can find in any market and not a very expensive product
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This stuff smells fabulous! I already love the clean scent of Gain, so it's perfect for making my house smell clean and fresh. You don't need to spray much for desired results!
Laura M.
Altoona, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: Target
This product is pretty good. We keep it in the bathroom to get rid of unwanted scents. It smells nice without being overpowering - especially in a small area. The price is affordable. It is available at my local grocery store and there are typically coupons for it as well. Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexus B.
il y a un an
Febreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent How long does the scent last.? Does bother you if you have allergies or eczema ?
Jonathan P. il y a un an
I have severe allergies and eczema also. I have never had a problem with using it honestly. It last 2 to 4 hrs for me where I can still smell it. Love the smell of gain!!