BY FEBREZE #33 in Air Fresheners

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Must have cleaning product!!  I cannot live without this air freshener in my house.  I have so many of these in my house because I use it so much.  It has a nice scent to it without irritating your allergies.  It will make your house smell amazing!!  I recommend everyone to try this product.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an essential to my house. With having pets things can get a little smelly. Sometimes burnt food overwhelms the house. This is a great product to freshen rooms up! It has such a nice scent (like fresh laundry!) and really masks odors until they dissipate.
Victoria M.
I don't normally like the smell of Febreze, it seems to have a weird smell after a while. I DO love the smell of laundry detergent though so I thought I'd give this a try. This smells SO amazing, I have even bought the plug ins. It's not overpowering and leaves everything smelling fresh and crisp. I have ordered this a few times since.
Yoima S.
AHHHHHHHHHH, what can I say Gain is the absolute best detergent EVER! It is the only one I will use and I don't mind splurging on as I am a penny pincher.  I will not however compromise with this. The smell is absolutely fantastic and the cleanliness of my clothes is beyond what one expects. I purchase it at target or at my local grocery store I also use the softener and dryer sheets. Not to mention I even purchase the febreeze spray with gain.
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
This is my favorite Febreze scent because I love the smell of clean laundry and I use gain when I wash clothes. I use this product to clean the air and even put a nice smell on my furniture or in the bathroom.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Oh yeah. My favorite air freshener. It smells like my detergent,how wonderful! The best I can give so many compliments and I think they are not going to be enough to describe how amazing is this product. Highly recommend it. I love my house smelling like it. Love,love,love..
Angie R.
Love the scent and all of their other options just makes he room smell so much better and the fabric one is pretty good too affordable for the most part in other stores it can be expensive bundle is better
KHADJAH M.
Febreze is overall the best air freshener I've ever bought. The Gain is just a bonus, this particular kind is my favorite. It's very effective, I never have to spray to much. Spray I nice small amount and it can knock out any smell you're trying to get rid of or keep in your house or car. I definitely recommend and I specifically recommend the Gain refresher.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
A very nice light air freshener. Has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering. However the smell only last about 10 minutes and then you have to respray. It is moderately priced around two dollars a can at your local Walmart.
Olivia I.
I use this product at work to freshen the office on a daily basis. We have lots of food scents in our office and this spray knocks them right out! It is incredible. Febreze is a brand I know I can trust and continue to buy. I always recommend this brand and this product is nothing short of outstanding!
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Does this leave a lasting smell? Or does it disappear quickly?
Meka H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Sometimes l start to sneeze and my nose burn smelling candles and sprays after awhile do you think the scent will be too strong?
Rahaf E.
Decorator Expert Level 1
how does it cost ?.........
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Does this smell stick around? I'm a gain fantatic!