BY FEBREZE #9 in Air Fresheners

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Febreze Air Effects Original Air Refresher with Gain 9.7 oz

Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Original Air Refresher with Gain 9.7 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katrina F.
Luttrell , TN
My home is very active with my family and pets so it's important to me that my home smells fresh everyday. To insure that I use Febreze Air Effects as part of my smell good arsenal. For the most part I like using this product because it smells good. I do however wish the effectiveness of it would last a little longer than it does. The one thing I don't like about air freshener sprays is the wetness they leave on my floors. If they could figure out a way that wouldn't leave my floors wet I'd be all for it.
Avery🤩💗 C.
Austin
This is an OG product. It’s been around for so long. I don’t like that when you spray it, it all comes down and like gets everything wet or shoes droplets. There are so many scents you can buy and they all smell so great! Keep things smelling great for so long and just are so affordable. Definitely recommend!
Monique M.
chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The original gain for breeze air refresher for anybody who knows me I love gain. It’s A amazing brand it’s effective and never been disappointed it’s affordable I will how do you recommend this product for breeze has been a part of my household for a very long time
Jasmine N.
Arlington, TX
Dosen't just cover the scents in a room it helps get rid of them. My daughter asks for this room spray any time we pass the air freshners, crisp pleasant scent great value. For the price it can't be beat i totally recommend fabreze air freshner.
Hope C.
Bellevue
This product eliminates odors that are lingering due to trash or other smells! I think this is effective at reducing odors! It is a bit expensive but I think it is worth it! I would recommend it to people looking to eliminate odors.
Jessica F.
Wichita, KS
This is a household stable. This scent combination is one everybody can get behind. The most is effective at covering a large area evenly. It’s affordable and easy to use. Stock up because it’s the most effective freshener.
Erin P.
Parksville
I absolutely love this product. This is my go-to air freshener I use this air freshener every single day. The price on this product is great and I definitely recommend it. The smell to this product is just so unbelievable
Haley M.
Gray
Love the scent! Leaves my house smelling clean and fresh. It’s not too heavy of a mist so it doesn’t leave the surfaces wet but gets the job done all the same. Very affordable and recommend to all my friends!
Michelle B.
Worcester, MA
I already love febreze but this one with gain added in it is a game changer ! I use gain everything including their dish soap so this just goes great with the rest of my house !
Cannon A.
Charlotte
So fresh! Every time I have people over I spray this about 20 minutes before people arrive. It’s so refreshing and clean smelling! Definitely works long term as well!
Taylor C.
Gastonia, NC
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Decorator Expert Level 1
how does it cost ?.........
Meka H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Does this smell stick around? I'm a gain fantatic!