BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Must have cleaning product!!  I cannot live without this air freshener in my house.  I have so many of these in my house because I use it so much.  It has a nice scent to it without irritating your allergies.  It will make your house smell amazing!!  I recommend everyone to try this product.
Ashlyn C.
San Antonio
My father in law is disabled with tons of back issues and he has a dog that's 14 years old who he can't always keep up with taking her out to go to the restroom. She occasionally has accidents in his room and even though they get cleaned immediately, it leaves an ugly odor behind. We tried tons of different sprays and nothing lasted long until we came across febreze with gain. He sprays his room daily, morning and night, and you would never guess he even has a dog in his room because it covers the smell so perfectly.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
I don't normally like the smell of Febreze, it seems to have a weird smell after a while. I DO love the smell of laundry detergent though so I thought I'd give this a try. This smells SO amazing, I have even bought the plug ins. It's not overpowering and leaves everything smelling fresh and crisp. I have ordered this a few times since.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This is the best scent! I love that it has a gain smell and I have a few cans in my house and even one in my car. It eliminates bad oders on the spot and makes my house & car smell so fresh and clean. You can pick it up at the dollar store and it doesn't cost very much either.
KHADIJAH M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze is overall the best air freshener I've ever bought. The Gain is just a bonus, this particular kind is my favorite. It's very effective, I never have to spray to much. Spray I nice small amount and it can knock out any smell you're trying to get rid of or keep in your house or car. I definitely recommend and I specifically recommend the Gain refresher.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an essential to my house. With having pets things can get a little smelly. Sometimes burnt food overwhelms the house. This is a great product to freshen rooms up! It has such a nice scent (like fresh laundry!) and really masks odors until they dissipate.
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
This air freshener is effective at deodorizing odors. This is my favorite scent because it smells fresh, I find other scents of theirs to be overwhelming. The price is also fairly affordable. I will continue to purchase this in the original scent.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
Smells great, my only complaint is I wish the smell would last longer. I have two dogs, a husky and a shitzu and my second pup seems to always carry a scent in his long hair. Spraying this helps clean up the room and make it smell much less like pups.
Kenita S.
I absolutely love this stuff. I spray this in my room on the daily and I fall in love. I love how it makes everything smells amazing. It’s super affordable, so you won’t break the bank. I really recommend this scent. It literally feels like your standing outside between fresh laundry air drying as the wind blows 💙💙💙
Karen G.
Sanford
it isn’t as strong as grandmas perfume or most scents, it’s smooth and Long lasting. If ur someone like me that gets nauseous very quickly than this too is for u !the easy spray bottle can make it safe for anyone to use
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
Does this leave a lasting smell? Or does it disappear quickly?
Meka H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Sometimes l start to sneeze and my nose burn smelling candles and sprays after awhile do you think the scent will be too strong?
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Decorator Expert Level 1
how does it cost ?.........
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Does this smell stick around? I'm a gain fantatic!