BY FEBREZE #2 in Air Fresheners

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Haylee S.
Kennewick, WA
I am not too familiar with products by "Gain" but this one from "Febreze" definitely has a fresh scent of "Gain" added to it! I've just recently started using this for my bedroom, and the fragrance to it is actually very fresh, but of course depending on how much you spray, you will get hit with a whole lot of fresh, just as a heads up, you don't need to spray a whole lot! Trust me for this product, a little goes a long way!
Adriana V.
Houston
I am big on scent for my home and Frebreze Air Effects with gain is awesome. It keeps the pillows smelling good and my house smelling clean. It does it's job and I use it mainly for the living room and bedroom. It's affordable and I would recommend it. I have repurchased it a couple of times.
ANNETTE M.
I am a very big fan of this product. I have tried every type of every brand of air freshener but I end up returning to this one time and time again. If you like the scent of Gain detergent, then you will probably like this freshener. Go buy some and give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
Elise H.
This is the best air freshener. It eliminates smells effortlessly and even the gross ones from cooking that usually just mix with air freshener smells to create new gross smells. It smells like fresh laundry which is always what I want my home to smell like.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Gain in the best of scents. It is clean and fresh, no fruity smell that is fake smelling. It is affordable and effective. I use it to keep the bathroom fresh and spray on linens that the kid hands out on. Great for other moms with little ones hanging around
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
I love the smell of gain so we use this all the time. No cons only pros. I have one in the bathroom for obvious reasons as well as one near my dogs kennel. Makes everything smell so much better. I feel this is affordable and would recommend this to anyone
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I also use the swifter floor cleaner with Gain, this product completes my house! I can burn grease in the kitchen and spray this and mask the whole scent! It's so refreshing! I would recommend this to anyone who likes the scent of gain!
Nancy S.
Concord, NC
One of my favorite Febreze smells! Febreze makes a great air freshener that's scent kills odors and leaves a continued fresh smell. This smell it like fresh laundry which not only is a clean smell but it is pleasant. Worth the price!
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
I really like the clean smell of this air refreshener. It really does a good job of masking and eliminating bad odor in the house. I love the smell of Gain, so Febreze along with gain is just my favorite spray air refreshener
Ashley B.
Montclair, CA
Has a fresh smell to it, great for using on things that can't be washed or in the bathroom. I would get this again but would also see what other smells there are as this one is just fresh and I like scented.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Does this leave a lasting smell? Or does it disappear quickly?
Meka H.
Decorator Expert
Sometimes l start to sneeze and my nose burn smelling candles and sprays after awhile do you think the scent will be too strong?
Rahaf E.
Decorator Expert
how does it cost ?.........
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Does this smell stick around? I'm a gain fantatic!