BY FEBREZE

Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent. Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night's lingering leftovers. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Olivia M.
Richmond, VA
Having a dog who can make the house smell, I love to spray this spray around the home. It kills germs and keeps things smelling fresh and clean. I notice it elimanates odors pretty well without masking them and having to spray more only a few hours later
Alicia T.
Chicago
This product isn't horrible for maybe a buisness or something but for home use it was not a fan. First off when the mist is released it makes a hissing sound which isn't very loud but still noticeable. Second it releases this sort of chemical cloud every so often ( you can adjust the settings so it may go off all the time or not very often depending on how you set it) and depending on where you put it you may inadvertently run into a cloud of scented chemicals. And the sent isn't lasting. I've used the original fabric frebreze for years and the reason Iover it is I spray my drapes after I clean and the sent is there all day. With this product unless you've just been bomb by the hiss the scent leaves right away.
Ashley T.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite air freshener ever, the bottle and spray nozzle design are very particle with the continuos mist it gives and the scents are strong and long lasting they don't just go away immediately
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Our house is never without febreeze spray! Its in our bathroom, bedroom, laundry room, everywhere. I like to spray it on the furniture to give it a fresh smell as well.
Pamela W.
The Febreze Air Freshener is perfect when you ate some good beans just hours ago and now it's affecting you. It's a very nice scent and to be honest, it was able to get rid of my dirty sock smell. It is affordable and I definitely recommend this product if you need a quick fresh smell in your room for surprise guests.
Hunter W.
This product is great because it makes everything smell nice and fresh as opposed to smelling over-scented or too perfume like some air fresheners do. I like these because they do their job and are easy to reach for. I have these all over the house I plan to continue to use them.
Casey C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product always makes my room smell fresh and eliminates smells in my room. The variety of scents and noticeable but not overbearing. This product has always been effective in eliminating scents. I always recommend febreze products to my friends
Rebecca B.
I have some smelly animals. That lay all over my nice furniture. This will get all the stank out QUICKLY. It freshens my house for HOURS AND HOURS. It's cheap, easy to find, and comes in a variety of awesome scents. I'll forever repurchase. it's great.
cassie g.
I have not used this scent but buy the spray bottles often. My favorite scent is the Hawaiian one. Always makes everything smell fresh in seconds. I may have to hunt this one down though as the scent sounds like it would smell amazing!
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Always leaves the house smelling fresh . Just a few sprays and whatever you were smelling before is gone. It's very effective and priced well. I love how it comes out with a full effective spray. Definitely recommend