BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Morning Herb & Mist Air Refresher: Eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

• "it does its job and keeps my house smelling amazing and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It really does work to eliminate odors and make the whole house smell fresh." in 1 review
  • "It works great for everything and seriously gets rid of any smell. " in 1 review
  • "I always use it to keep my home smelling good and they have so many wonderful smelling scents" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my room smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Amber W.
Keeps our large pet friendly home smelling nice esp on rainy days with wet dogs and a litter box
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I LOOVE Febreze! Better than any air freshener. It doesn't stay in chunks like other sprays.
Krystle B.
Febreze has done it again. Fantastic smell and no need to constantly spray for it to stay.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
This product is great for eliminating all smells and keeps things smelling clean all the time
Allison R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this spray! It works great for everything and seriously gets rid of any smell.
Dominique T.
Nice. Great scents.... It's not too harsh on my lungs as I can't inhale chemicals.
Kimberly M.
San Diego , CA
Love this scent! My rooms smell cleaner and fresh because of it. Highly recommend
Courtny S.
Prince George, VA
It's a very refreshing scent! great for any room in the house! smells amazing!
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Adriana P.
Doesn't remind you of the outdoors?