BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Morning Herb & Mist Air Refresher: Eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

• "it does its job and keeps my house smelling amazing and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It really does work to eliminate odors and make the whole house smell fresh." in 1 review
  • "It works great for everything and seriously gets rid of any smell. " in 1 review
  • "I always use it to keep my home smelling good and they have so many wonderful smelling scents" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my room smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
DeKotah H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love the way it makes my house smell, really brightens up my day! It kinda reminds me of going outside and smelling the flowers and such things. It's a really enjoyable smell!!!
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
We use Febreze on a daily basis. With a husband, a toddler, and dog, things don't stay fresh like they used to. This product definitely helps, won't use anything else.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
A light refreshing scent that doesn't mix in with other odors, I love it! I keep one in my bathroom and one in my kitchen. With a houseful of boys, I use it a lot. :)
Whitney L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love anything that smells fresh and clean! Febreze is a great product to eliminate odors not just cover them up. I have 3 different kinds under my sink now . Haha
Megan S.
Love love love!!! Great for eliminating smells! Some sprays only cover up for a little while and the smell comes back! But with this I honestly think it eliminates the odor
Tiffany L.
Hammondsport
This smells amazing and helps with unwanted smells. I have two dogs and occasionally they smell like wet dog. This product eliminates the smell from my carpets.
Jessica C.
This stuff smells so good !!! It will leave your home or workplace smelling super refreshing. I would suggest this to anyone . You won't be disappointed.
Avaree C.
Hamden, CT
This scent is truly wonderful I keep one of these in my bathroom and spray it whenever I want, the smell is really overpowering and lasts pretty long.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I love this stuff. It really does work to eliminate odors and make the whole house smell fresh. I spray Febreze on the furniture about once a week.
Ashley M.
I really really love this Febreze spray. Especially after my husband has been using the toilet. A few sprays and it's like he was never in there!
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Adriana P.
Doesn't remind you of the outdoors?