BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Morning Herb & Mist Air Refresher: Eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

• "it does its job and keeps my house smelling amazing and clean!" in 1 review
  • "It really does work to eliminate odors and make the whole house smell fresh." in 1 review
  • "It works great for everything and seriously gets rid of any smell. " in 1 review
  • "I always use it to keep my home smelling good and they have so many wonderful smelling scents" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my room smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Megan G.
Great freshener. I have asthma and it never irritates me, and it leaves my house smelling very nice. I have had the freshener for a long time and it's just now starting to get low. It's also very affordable.
Natasha S.
I like febreze air fresheners, they are good at covering up bad smells. I like the packaging of it a lot, it's easy to use. It's pretty affordable so that's good. I would recommend this freshener, it does a good job
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I'm a huge fan of Febreze, but this is not one of their best products. As a matter of fact, I was incredibly disappointed when I picked up the Morning Herb & Mist. The description of the scent sounded amazing and I was hoping that it would have my home smelling fresh, like that of a dewy, crisp fall morning. Unfortunately, the chemical smell was bad! Every time I sprayed this, I instantly felt a burning sensation in my news. It wasn't just me, either, as my children began coughing and my dog begged to be let outdoors after spraying it. I think they were a little too heavy with the chemicals on this one--either that, or I just got a bad batch. I cannot and do not recommend this and have sense stayed away from Febreze, other than their original scent.
mary edith B.
Eastern
This is another one of my favorite.i use this on everything.and the plugins are awesome to.nouthin like a fresh smelling home.i would highly recommend this frebreez to anyone.it can't be beat for lasting scent.
It's absolutely fantastic. And I love it.
Natalie L.
Van nuys, Ca
I don't know how this product isn't number one in the market. The smell is long lasting and attacks every odor that is in the house. I have a dog and things can get smelly sometimes but this product always comes in handy. The only con is that it makes me sneeze once I spray it. Other than that, great product and such a good scent.
Madison F.
Portland
Fabreze Air Effects are good to use in your home. They have a soft clean scent, and there are many scents to choose from to your liking. They are affordable and at your local grocery stores. I recommend Fabreze for keeping your house fresh and nice.
Smrithi A.
Nice product with a good and calming scent.
I use it in my house and it eliminates the bad smells.
Different scents available.
Effective since the room feels fresh and clean.
Affordable and worth buying it.
Kim S.
Febreze offers so many different scents. And I love how the have created it into a misting spray instead of one that shoots out heavier drops. Al their scents are lovely and it's an affordable price.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm really upset us with Air fresheners I get them every time I go to the store I can't do the really strong sense but they have a such a big choosing that I never worry about my asthma acting up and I can still fresh in my house
Olivia O.
Los Angeles, CA
It has a rather fresh scent that never seems too overpowering like some scents can be. It's great when you're cooking and it starts to smoke up, it gets rid of the smoky smell almost immediately. Totally recommend it.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Adriana P.
Doesn't remind you of the outdoors?