BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Lavender Vanilla & Comfort® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• We all love the lavender and vanilla scent but has anyone...2 Answers
  • Is the smell too strong? Does it keep in the air or fade ...1 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Air Refresher
  • "I think this one does smell good its just not scent I like spraying in my home because I like clean smelling scents." in 1 review
  • "This is probably my favorite scent from febreze." in 1 review
Olivia B.
Waco
Busy life! These product is a life saver! We have messy kids and just as messy dog! Febreze helps eliminate orders quickly and fills the room with a very pleasant and calming smell.
Tina S.
Plano, TX
My FAVORITE scent!!!!! It stays fresh and the scents last a while and sticks to blankets and clothing so they smell good for a while! You dont have to use much to make the house smell good! Highly recommend !
Lindsay T.
Atlanta, GA
Love how the mist of this product sprays so evenly and doesn't come out too dense. I will say, sometimes the smell is overwhelming. It's best to spray this into a fan or vent and have that spread the scent evenly. But the product goes a long way!
Lisa S.
By far the best scent that Febreze offers. It's very calming scent; it's not an overwhelming amount of lavender. I use you it on my sheets to help me sleep better at night. I also use it on one of my couches that my dogs lounge on; it definitely helps with pet smells.
Isaura D.
Smells really good and has a long lasting fragrance. My house smells great after spraying it and it gives it a fresh smell. It is very affordable and a spritz gets the job done.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
This sounds weird together, but it smells really nice. I just don't think febreze lasts very long. it smells nice for an hour but after that the smell seems to disappear.
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
This scent is one of my favorites. It makes your rooms smell like a spring. It is not overly strong, which is nice in my opinion. Sprays until the last drop is gone.
Lauren H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this air freshener quite often, especially in the bathroom. Lavender is one of my favorite scents, and I will definitely consider purchasing this again.
Kate R.
Middletown, PA
This is probably my favorite scent from febreze. Its not to strong like lavender can be for me. I use this in the basement where it can get musty sometimes.
Emily A.
I have this product under my bathroom sink right now. I love the scent as I feel like it is fresh but not overpowering like some air fresheners.
Tiffaney M.
Concord, NC
We all love the lavender and vanilla scent but has anyone tried the Greek Isle? What do you think of this one?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
Is the smell too strong? Does it keep in the air or fade away fast?