Febreze Air Effects Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Andrea N.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz, 2pk see more...

katelyn c.
katelyn c.
Sandwich, MA
this works amazing! with two dogs and a cat my house and car start smelling pretty quickly. This febreze product takes the pet smell away while not leaving a strong perfume-like smell, which is important for those with autism or sensory problems (like my family). Its affordable and lasts a while. i definitely recommend this product.
Sydni S.
Sydni S.
Febreze is a great product! Gain and Febreze all in one is phenomenal. It's really genius. I also use the fabric refreshner and the to go spray. Cost efficient is what makes this even more great. I love how it sprays conservatively and the world doesn't have to know that you had to poop ... 2 for 1, genius ! ❤️
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I like using this air freshener in the bathroom and all through my house. It is a staple bathroom product though and helps guests feel at ease. Yup. I am keeping it real. I did not think the Gain scent was quite as true to scent as it could be otherwise this would have received five stars.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Febreze will always be me and my family's favorite air freshener, especially this version! Lots of different scents to choose from but this one is amazing. Helps eliminate all odors in the house while leaving an amazing, fresh scent. There's always a can of this in my home.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
This sits in my bathroom and i implore my husband to use after he's in there. It covers unpleasant smells without making me feel sneezy and sick to my stomach since i'm allergic to most scents. It's the right price, and I highly recommend febreeze products.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I love febreze. It really works in removing the bad smell. It leaves my house smelling really good. This definitely works better than other ones I have tried before. The price isn't bad. I would recommend this product to others.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
I am a fabreeze fan, but if you have allergies or asthma, I would not recommend this aerosol type product. It caused a severe reaction with me! I can and do use the liquid spray fabreeze with no issues.
Liz F.
Liz F.
I absolutely love this scent! It's very fresh but not overpowering. Whenever I need my room smelling just a little bit more refreshed, I just spray some of this Febreze and it keeps it fresh for days.
Monalisa A.
Monalisa A.
Miami
Love Febreze scents because they linger on the rooms. Also I love the spray dispenser because it has a thin spray that does not over power or wet the floors and many other brands. Totally recommend.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This stuff is AMAZING!!! Holy crap does it smell good and makes everything smell fresh and clean. I spray it every time I have company over and it really changes the whole feel of the room
Alison T.
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Ooooh I love the smell of gain! I wonder if it really does smell the same.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
Who doesn't love the smell of gain?? I love gain anything.