Febreze Air Effects Gain Original Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz, uploaded by Andrea N.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects gain original scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz, 2pk see more...

Taylynn G.
Honestly I feel like this product covers up odors. It is very strong smelling and you can definately tell there is a chemical smell. I would skip this product and to for a plug in air freshener if you just want a scent around the house. If you need this for a small spot such as a bathroom it is an ok product
Linda B.
Lord these are the BEST! I buy the 2 packs all the time. I love the scent of gain, and these do not disappoint. It smells so good, and lingers quite well. I also like how quiet the sprayer it. By far my favorite air freshener.
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I purchase these for the office, it's the best scent for the bathrooms. It doesn't just mask the scent in the bathroom, it actually helps eliminate the odor. Plus, it's great that it doesn't have a fruity scent the scent of gain is perfect and clean. It's not overpowering, but powerful enough. They aren't too badly priced, watch for deals on two-packs if you're a bargain hunter because you can save that way. I love the way the febreeze sprays too!
Karla M.
This is mine and my family's favorite air freshener. It leaves a fresh scent and I love that it has the gain smell as well. It makes our home smell even more clean and I just like how this smell is now a signature of our home. Would recommend to others! This multi pack is a good deal as well.
Amara P.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favourite air freshener. I use it all the time. I have a cat and a dog in one small apartment, so odors build up, but this affordable air freshener fixes that up in a jiffy. Highly recommend.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of Gain, so I had to get this air freshener! It is such a nice and fresh scent just like the detergent. The febreeze is very good at getting rid of odors. We always keep a can of this in each bathroom. Will definitely repurchase when this one runs out
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
I keep a can of this in my desk at work and in my office as well. The smell is pleasant and does a great job eliminating foul odors. It is very effective and long lasting. It's very affordable and Febreeze has awesome coupons, usually buy one get one free.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
The only thing I don't like about the Febreeze spray is it can be overly powerful even if you use a small amount. It's great for the bathroom or even to get the garbage smell out of the garbage can. It's definitely adorable as a 2 pack is usually about $5.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SMELL. When I use a spray freshener I'm doing so because I want my house to smell clean and I love this clean laundry scent. The cotton one is too strong but this one works and it's subtle enough that it's not overpowering
Erica S.
Nothing beats a good fresh scent like Febreze I had to recommend this for your house if you haven't tried it you should immediately refresh and everything up it's like you took your house out of the fresh laundry lol
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Ooooh I love the smell of gain! I wonder if it really does smell the same.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
Who doesn't love the smell of gain?? I love gain anything.