Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz

by Febreze

Find air and fabric fresheners at Target.com! Febreze air effects gain island fresh scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
granite bay
My favorite scent!! I work in a daycare and we use this pretty often. Doesn't just mix with gross smells, it covers it.
Odessa, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE their products. I purchases lots of their products. They always work for me and give my house a great scent.
Oak Lawn, IL
Yayayayayayau. Just love smelly good things, im pretty sute ive had every single spray of feebreze so must buy
Fantastic scent. Covers up odors well with out being too overpowering. Nice size doesn't take up too much room
Smells so good I use it in the bathroom and to spray stinky garbage cans. Gets rid of gross smells completely.
Lancaster , CA
I love this stuff and the way it smells so good and it makes my house smell so good i recommend this to anyone.
Yonkers, NY
I love how it makes my house smell use it all the time I use it after I clean for another boost of freshness
I absolutely love this! Keeps my house smelling fresh even with all the diapers! Definitely recommend them
Coalton , Wv
I love Febreze! It's the best air fresher out there! I can't complain!! I love the fresh smell of gain
Fair Lawn, NJ
I always use febreze to keep my bathroom smelling good. It completely works! The scents are great too

Looking for your answer?