BY FEBREZE

Find air and fabric fresheners at Target.com! Febreze air effects gain island fresh scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Macy S.
Titusville
My husband and I both smoke you would never guess it by the smell of our house though. Living in the Florida heat having this is a life saver for us when summer hits and hard to sit outside to smoke.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
100% natural propellant, Febreze air effects eliminates odors and freshens the room with an island fresh scent with a touch of gain. Febreze Air Effects Gain Island Fresh Scent Air Freshener Spray 9.7 oz
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
This is my favorite febreze scent! It makes my house smell so good for hours and all I have to do and spray on my couches. It's an affordable price for what you get and how long it last. I really recommend to others who love the gain scent!
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
I love love love this it has a long lasting smell that keep your house fresh all day. The smell is there for hours and you don't even have yo use that much if this product for it to be useful.
Melissa M.
This air freshener smells so good and helps cover up odors around the house and in the bathroom. Definitely effective and smells better than a lot of the other sprays on the market.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Love love love! This is my favorite scent by far and the scent lasts a really long time. I always spray my house with it before friends come over and I always get compliments.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Try to Forget Life Before Febreze..
Remember closed-in house odors? Cigarettes? Worse, cigars? A visitor who needed a shower? Worse, a visitor who wore too much perfume????? Try to forget!! Life is so very much better with Febreze and I do love the Gain Island Fresh -- reminds me of leaving the windows open at the beach. MMMMM -- fresh breeze flowing through.
Mary W.
Rossville, GA
I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, and I was looking for a good air freshener to help keep my home smelling fresh. I picked this up, because Febreze has never let me down, and I love the smell of Gain. I love this scent, and it helps with the pet odors.
Karla R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH AND THE SMELL TOO!!! I use this all around the house and it makes it smell like heaven. One thing I hate is that the smell goes away really fast and I have to keep spraying it which makes it run out even faster.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This smells so amazing! We like to keep these on hand to spray when something has been cooked that doesn't leave the best scent or I even like to spray the filter of my vacuum so that when I turn it on the scent blows out!