Febreze Air Effects Frosted Pine 2 pack

by Febreze

Make your home or office warm and inviting with the Febreze Air Effects 9.7 oz Frosted Pine Air Freshener. It is designed to eliminate odors and freshen the air, giving you a simple spray sweeps odors away. It can take care of everyday pet and bathroom smells along with stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. You can use it in any room of the home. With Febreze Air Effects air freshener, you can kick out those uninviting odors and invite freshness in. It eliminates tough odors for good, rather than just masking them. The fresheners scent is subtle and never overpowers. It can also set the mood for any season of the year. Other scents are available so you can find your favorite. Try the sugared cranberry or vanilla latte to enjoy a lasting aroma. The Febreze air freshener, which comes in a pack of two, also makes a wonderful gift for friends and family.

•The Febreze air freshener, pack of 2, eliminates odors and freshens the air

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Frosted Pine 2 pack!
Mads T.
Boalsburg, PA
Oh my gosh it’s amaaaazing!! It smells like the woods are in my home. So refreshing and covers every surface so lightly that the smell lingers for hours. When people walk into my home, they ask me what candle?! No candle! It’s Febreeze Pine!

Looking for your answer?