BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I use this in most parts of my hose as me and my son have bad allergies. I'm not sure it works to well as reducing alergans but It smells good
Melanie B.
This product is fine. It does do what it's supposed to, and freshens the air. We use it through the house and it works like it's supposed to.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
We use this air freshener around our cats litter box area. The scent completely covers the other and helps us sneeze less around our kitties!
Jenn H.
Not a huge fan of the smell. While it works at keeping the air clean, I don't like the sour smell. I wish they had floral scented options.
Lauren  .
This js awesome for peopel who have a lot of allergies! My younger brother does and this spray really helps a bunch! This is a must have!
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
I really like febreze products! They leave an amazing smell in my house. It is my go to every time. Haven't found anything like it yet
Amy A.
Love this stuff! Smells pretty good but I mainly use it to help with my son's allergies. I spray on his crib, furniture, everything.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
Great airfreshner. Smells so nice and last a long time. The company usually put coupons out regularly. Which is always a plus for me.
Michenzie G.
Love this stuff! I have about 4 bottles, different smells of course in my cabinet right now! It's like a breath of fresh air!
renessa h.
Febreze is a great odor control product i love it and it always works for any tough stench. I wouldnt use anything else