BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Michenzie G.
Love this stuff! I have about 4 bottles, different smells of course in my cabinet right now! It's like a breath of fresh air!
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I use this in most parts of my hose as me and my son have bad allergies. I'm not sure it works to well as reducing alergans but It smells good
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
We use this air freshener around our cats litter box area. The scent completely covers the other and helps us sneeze less around our kitties!
Lauren  .
This js awesome for peopel who have a lot of allergies! My younger brother does and this spray really helps a bunch! This is a must have!
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
I use these in my dorm room and they really improve the smell and atmosphere! Dorms can be stale so these are great!
Destiny T.
Fort Riley, KS
This stuff is amazing. I love the smell of it. It lasts long on clothes and I just love it.
Emily s.
Ferber does help to eliminate odors, however, I don't care for the variety of smells they have.
Brenda  M.
When you need a little bit of fresh air. But mostly for when your dust allergies are kickin in.
Kayleigh S.
Northglenn
Being allergic to almost EVERYTHING, i am so glad this came out when it did! I usually re-spray a better smelling spray just because im not a fan of lemon.
Melanie B.
This product is fine. It does do what it's supposed to, and freshens the air. We use it through the house and it works like it's supposed to.