BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product after giving my apartment a good cleaning. I have pretty bad allergies so once I've gotten all the dusting and laundry out of the way, I use this to get any chemically smells lingering around. It's a little strong but it does the trick and I definitely feel like it helps my allergies.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
Smells nice. I wouldn't necessarily say it eliminates my allergies, but it definitely lessens them. It smells good, but the smell loses its effect soon after spraying. I would recommend to someone with allergies
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I have always loved febreze products. Beware, this is very strong!! You do not need to hold and spray for more than two seconds - that's how well it works. It comes in many scents and at a great price.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
We like to think that this helps with the allergens that are unavoidable in our home, especially with things we can't wash. Does it? unclear. We really don't know but we use it anyways. Here's hoping that it works! Maybe it's a placebo! Unclear.
meagan a.
Fifth that smells amazing and it's not so expensive and it lasts long time when you spray it and it's well worth every penny and I buy it at target or at Walmart and there's other smells just like that one
Heggie C.
Orange, TX
Love the scent. I don't think Febreze makes a bad product. I am not quite sure how well the allergens reducer really is... But honestly no one had been coughing while I used this.
Autumn H.
I have severe allergies! And every time the seasons change from winter to spring and summer/fall to winter, I use this to help with the season change and any animals or pollen that comes in through the house from the Windows being open I spray away and it helps a lot!
Kayleigh S.
Northglenn
Being allergic to almost EVERYTHING, i am so glad this came out when it did! I usually re-spray a better smelling spray just because im not a fan of lemon.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
The majority of my family members have allergies. I use this spray before they come over and even they can tell the difference! Works and smells great!
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
Perfect spray for my apartment especially when you have animals leaves everything smelling fresh and clean with a lasting effect that guests enjoy