BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
This stuff smells great and kills allergens - very important to a person with indoor AND outdoor allergies. I use this along with the fabric refresher to help keep my home allergen free.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
We like to think that this helps with the allergens that are unavoidable in our home, especially with things we can't wash. Does it? unclear. We really don't know but we use it anyways. Here's hoping that it works! Maybe it's a placebo! Unclear.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
This is an amazing air freshener Febreze always smells good. I've noticed my allergies REALLY have been better around the house. Ever since I started using this product! I'll definitely purchase again! The freshly clean scent in the allergen reducer line is my fav!
Joan A.
After a long week, I usually clean the house on Saturday mornings. Using this gives the whole house a nice clean scent and lasts long. One of the good things about it is that it doesn't give out a strong scent that makes you want to run to the nearest window or door to get fresh air. Leaves the house smelling nice the whole day and I even have one in the car!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I was skeptical about it actually working but I tried it anyway. I suffer from bad allergies and dust is a big one. I can spray this in my room before going to bed and can sleep the whole night without waking up to blow my nose because the dust had it running like a refrigerator lol I'm simply amazed at how well it works. I just wish it came in other scents.
Darniece T.
Over the last few years my allergies have gotten more intense and the air effects spray has been my go to item when cleaning the house. The spray has a softer smell and a fanned out mist vs the stream of other products. It works great on fabric without drips or pooling.
Melissa P.
We use this all over the living room right after cleaning and it all feels and smells fresh.
Heggie C.
Orange, TX
Love the scent. I don't think Febreze makes a bad product. I am not quite sure how well the allergens reducer really is... But honestly no one had been coughing while I used this.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
The majority of my family members have allergies. I use this spray before they come over and even they can tell the difference! Works and smells great!
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
I really like febreze products! They leave an amazing smell in my house. It is my go to every time. Haven't found anything like it yet