BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
I've been using this dual-purpose Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Alir Freshener a lot recently. It's an effective air freshener with a light, fresh scent that is appropriate for use all over the house. It also claims to reduce air-borne allergens. As I suffer from seasonal allergies (and find that my allergy medicine is sometimes not as effective as I would like), I thought it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I do feel that I have had less allergies since I started using it, but there's really no way for me to know whether I would have had more allergies (or more severe allergies) if I hadn't used this product. I can't really assess its effectiveness as far as reducing allergens, but it's another low cost tool for your allergy arsenal, so it's worth trying out. And, if all else fails, it's still a nice smelling air freshener!
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
I just got this product and let me tell you it smells wonderful and clean. Great for my husband since he has allergies like crazy. We spray it every morning and before we go to bed, the house smells wonderful! But the odd this is that we sneeze every single time lol maybe a little to sting for us but perfect to try.
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product after giving my apartment a good cleaning. I have pretty bad allergies so once I've gotten all the dusting and laundry out of the way, I use this to get any chemically smells lingering around. It's a little strong but it does the trick and I definitely feel like it helps my allergies.
Nathan G.
The first thing I would like to say is that the smell leaves something to be desired. Other than that, I am not really sure it reduces the allergens much. This might be because we have only really used it in the bathroom. It does however help with the smells much like all the othee Febreze air fresheners.
Autumn H.
I have severe allergies! And every time the seasons change from winter to spring and summer/fall to winter, I use this to help with the season change and any animals or pollen that comes in through the house from the Windows being open I spray away and it helps a lot!
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
Smells nice. I wouldn't necessarily say it eliminates my allergies, but it definitely lessens them. It smells good, but the smell loses its effect soon after spraying. I would recommend to someone with allergies
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I have always loved febreze products. Beware, this is very strong!! You do not need to hold and spray for more than two seconds - that's how well it works. It comes in many scents and at a great price.
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
Perfect spray for my apartment especially when you have animals leaves everything smelling fresh and clean with a lasting effect that guests enjoy
Jenn H.
Not a huge fan of the smell. While it works at keeping the air clean, I don't like the sour smell. I wish they had floral scented options.
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
This is an amazing product just isn't the my favorite scent. It really helps with the allergens in the air my boyfriend has no problems at my home anymore and it's very affordable just wish it smelt different.