BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects clean splash scent allergen reducer air freshener spray 9.7oz see more...

Kathryn C.
Great Neck, NY
I really love the spray. After I got a cat that I am highly allergic to, this became a necessity in my home. It really helps especially when it seems like a lot of allergens such as animal hair and dust are in the air. I spray this in the room, and wait a few moments before I enter. I found that it also really helps with my pollen allergy in the spring. Truly a must have for anyone with really bad allergies

Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
I've been using this dual-purpose Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Alir Freshener a lot recently. It's an effective air freshener with a light, fresh scent that is appropriate for use all over the house. It also claims to reduce air-borne allergens. As I suffer from seasonal allergies (and find that my allergy medicine is sometimes not as effective as I would like), I thought it couldn't hurt to give this a try. I do feel that I have had less allergies since I started using it, but there's really no way for me to know whether I would have had more allergies (or more severe allergies) if I hadn't used this product. I can't really assess its effectiveness as far as reducing allergens, but it's another low cost tool for your allergy arsenal, so it's worth trying out. And, if all else fails, it's still a nice smelling air freshener!
Estefania S.
Humble, TX
I just got this product and let me tell you it smells wonderful and clean. Great for my husband since he has allergies like crazy. We spray it every morning and before we go to bed, the house smells wonderful! But the odd this is that we sneeze every single time lol maybe a little to sting for us but perfect to try.
Nathan G.
The first thing I would like to say is that the smell leaves something to be desired. Other than that, I am not really sure it reduces the allergens much. This might be because we have only really used it in the bathroom. It does however help with the smells much like all the othee Febreze air fresheners.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
This is an amazing air freshener Febreze always smells good. I've noticed my allergies REALLY have been better around the house. Ever since I started using this product! I'll definitely purchase again! The freshly clean scent in the allergen reducer line is my fav!
Joan M.
After a long week, I usually clean the house on Saturday mornings. Using this gives the whole house a nice clean scent and lasts long. One of the good things about it is that it doesn't give out a strong scent that makes you want to run to the nearest window or door to get fresh air. Leaves the house smelling nice the whole day and I even have one in the car!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about it actually working but I tried it anyway. I suffer from bad allergies and dust is a big one. I can spray this in my room before going to bed and can sleep the whole night without waking up to blow my nose because the dust had it running like a refrigerator lol I'm simply amazed at how well it works. I just wish it came in other scents.
Darniece T.
Over the last few years my allergies have gotten more intense and the air effects spray has been my go to item when cleaning the house. The spray has a softer smell and a fanned out mist vs the stream of other products. It works great on fabric without drips or pooling.
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product after giving my apartment a good cleaning. I have pretty bad allergies so once I've gotten all the dusting and laundry out of the way, I use this to get any chemically smells lingering around. It's a little strong but it does the trick and I definitely feel like it helps my allergies.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
Smells nice. I wouldn't necessarily say it eliminates my allergies, but it definitely lessens them. It smells good, but the smell loses its effect soon after spraying. I would recommend to someone with allergies