Febreze® Air Effects Brilliant Spring Blossom Air Freshener 9.7 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Blair M.

BY FEBREZE

Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent. Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night's lingering leftovers. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Febreze® Air Effects Brilliant Spring Blossom Air Freshener 9.7 oz. Aerosol Can
  • "It does last a long time though and once it has time to settle, it smells lovely!" in 1 review
  • "This smells really good and it's and odor eliminator." in 1 review
  • "I use it on clothes and bedding and everything that I want to smell great!" in 1 review
  • "The packaging is cute and the different scents are lovely." in 1 review
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Smells so bright and fresh. Completely eliminates any lingering odors. I use it daily to keep the house smelling fresh.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
I love everything about this product,the scent, the bottle ,the packaging.!! Highly recommended to all my friends
maritza g.
maritza g.
I can say I like this product a lot. Even though my all time favorite is Pine scent it only comes out around December and a floral scent come in handy
Kd W.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
This one is a little too strong for me, but I may just be sensitive to floral scents. It does last a long time though and once it has time to settle, it smells lovely! Covers the bad smells from the trash and litter box.
Sophina A.
Sophina A.
The great thing about febreze is that the smell is never overwhelming. It is just fresh. So people don't assume that you just sprayed your house with a whole bottle of air freshener. It just smells as if you have a nice smelling home. It does a great job eliminating odors.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Febreze is the best brand for aroma sprays. The packaging is cute and the different scents are lovely.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Febreze has a great variety of scents. They do seem to eliminate any odors in any room or space.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
I love Febreze, I used both products, the air freshener and the spray, love the scents they have and the how eliminates any odor.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
Febreze has the best selection of scents. I use them for both home and office. Whether I am eliminating the smell of stinky children at home, or stinky clients at work, it does the job.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love Febreze. I really do. They have helped me out of jams, and awkward situations when I have guests. I walk in the bathroom to do a once over, !take sure everything is tip top, when I smell it. But a quick few sprays of Febreze and its nothing but a distant memory.