Febreze® Air Effects Brilliant Spring Blossom Air Freshener 2-9.7 oz. Aerosol Cans uploaded by Rebecca C.

BY FEBREZE

Part of living life to its freshest is knocking out negativity in its tracks. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze Air Effects to eliminate odors on the spot and freshen with a light, clean scent. Just a simple spray sweeps away odors, from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and last night's lingering leftovers. With Febreze Air Effects, you can kick odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Clarice W.
Tampa, FL
Febreeze is just truly the best brand of air freshener. I've tried several of their products, including Febreeze Air Effects Brilliant Spring Blossom Air Freshener. Like the others. It's just a lasting hint of the natural scent we all adore...without being too perfumey or offensive. And it lasts! I'm greatly looking forward to trying Lavender Bliss or Sleep Serenity Scents as well now.
Lupe L.
Great product, leaves everything smelling great but the bottle sprayer does break easily. It is easy to use but you just have to be careful when using to not break it. It is more  affordable than other brands and I would recommend it strongly because it last long
Lus P.
Decatur, GA
I used this fragrance when I need something mellow but that will take the smell away. I leave four stars because sometimes the nozzle is not consistent and it does a strong spray which leaves fabric from upholstery wet but it does go away after a minute.
Ken T.
Wilton, WI
W love the fragrances of all Febreze products, they smell great and are long lasting, unlke the cheaper brands on he market. I believe it is the best on the market and would recommend this to everyone for its exceptional value and superior quality
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Ok product not the best especially for the price. Helps when you spray it, but the scent does not stick around long. Have to spray a lot of it for it to help. I don't buy this often unless it is on sale. Works just as good as the cheaper brands
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
I really love febreze's aerosol cans. They are very easy to use and very effective. The scents are great and are extremely long lasting. This product does not disappoint and it is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their home to smell nice.
Nicole O.
What is there to say? Everyone knows Febreze works on fabrics and Febreze air works just as well!i would recommend changing up the scent every once in a while or you might get annoyed, though!
Shelby C.
Febreze is one of my go to's for a quick clean up, and great smelling room. But the smell is not long lasting, it goes almost as quickly as its sprayed. So it feels great for a quick enter, but hopefully no one stays where you sprayed it since it will disappear.
Savannah W.
San Jose, CA
I do not use this scent specifically, I prefer to use the Fresh Linen scent from gain. That being said, I still stand by any and all products that they provide. All other scents are equally delectable and thus provide a wide variety of options to chose from.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
My daughter introduced me to this product. I hate most air freshener scents and they don't smell to get rid of the smell when used. With Febreze I get a great smelling room deodorizer.