Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight Air Refresher uploaded by Erin E.Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight Air Refresher uploaded by Erica S.Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight Air Refresher uploaded by Kassandra R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Apple Spice & Delight® Air Refresher.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• "This makes the house smell like the holidays!" in 1 review
  • "They make the home smell warm & cozy!" in 1 review
Jera K.
Lone Grove, OK
Love to use this in my bathroom! It makes it smell like an apple orchard for days at a time! And the price is worth it for the length of time that it keeps working! It’s a staple in my household!
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Apple Spice and Delight is my personal favorite of the Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher line. It does a great job removing nasty odors from the air (we have teen boys!) and isn't too heavy and offensive with its own scent. I like to spray it in less-trafficked parts of our home and the scent spreads throughout!
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Apple Spice is my favorite Febreze scent! Febreze prevents nasty bathroom smells from creeping through the house. I always make sure to keep a spare can of Febreze for stinky emergencies!
Scout P.
Knoxville, TN
The bottle states "up to six hours of freshness", but the smell only lasted about five minutes. It was on sale for .99 cents at Walmart, so I cannot complain and probably would repurchase for the price aspect.
Julie K.
My absolute FAVORITE room spray!! Makes odors disapper. No fake coverups like other brands! Can depend on Febreeze to eliminate any odor or just to make the air smell fresh. The Apple Spice scent is my absolute FAVORITE fragrance out of all the line.
Caitlyn F.
The smell is amazing and definite helps to neutralize the odors in a small area. I am not a big fan of how quickly the smell goes away though. I wish I could smell the fresh apple scent all day! Lol.
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I can never choose which scent is my favorite from the Febreze line,. There are so many great choices. Lately during the holidays, I've been on an apple & spice scented kick. A few sprays around my home and it smells festive & lasts pretty long. I always get compliments on how my home smells and it's due to Febreze Air effects. I spend so long in the shopping isle when going to purchase them because every few weeks there seems to be a new scent available.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Apple is one of my absolute favorite scents when it comes to air freshener and this one smells just delightful. Whenever I spray this, it feels like I'm in an apple orchard in September. I really can't get enough of it. Even if I don't have any at home, whenever I go into the store, I just have to find this kind and spray it.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
This is fall in a can! I absolutely love this during fall! It really puts you into the spirit of all the festivities going on then. It gives is about average pricing for scents in a can. I don't buy it very often but love to splurge every once in awhile. Definitely recommend.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
I first found this product when it was seasonal and only came out in the fall and winter season. I love apples and cinnamon and this makes my whole house smell like like Christmas. It's a really great smell and not over powering at all.
Amanda D.
Is this product seasonal?
Corinne T.
Is this smell overwhelming?