BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects allergen reducer freshly clean scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

• Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Freshly Clean Scent ...1 Answers
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Please try this! It doesn't what it says. It absorbs odors and leave behind a light fresh scent
Cass W.
Newton, AL
It smells great but some odors are too strong for it and it doesn't last as long as I'd like.
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I think this is my favorite freshener and I have always had allergies to most air scents
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
We buy this because someone in our house has bad allergies and it seems to work well.
Joanne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it smells amazing and lasts for awhile i buy all defferent kindsnof this brand
Rebecca A.
Upland, CA
Freshens up the room and keeps it smelling clean especially with two dogs around
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Target
Tried using this about a year ago to help with my family’s allergies with dander and dust and overall environmental allergies. We didn’t notice much difference as I was sneezing just as much as I was before I was spraying it. We would use it regularly when we cleaned and almost on a daily basis until disappointment set in and using it seemed to be a waste of time. At which time we discontinued use.
Renae H.
East Brisbane
This is a great product from the Febreze range. I suffer from hayfever and my partner and I both have sinus issues so this works well for us in reducing allergy related concerns like dust hanging in the air etc. It gives a nice clean smell to the house and is great sprayed near upholstery and pet 'hangouts' as well.
Alex B.
EDMONTON
This product is a MUST for anybody with any sort of allergy. I use it constantly at work (in a large restaurant) and at home and can honestly say it helps with my allergies as well as adding a fresh scent into the otherwise stingy air.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Tried this product out from reading the benefits, after a few sprays I have to say the scent isnt the greatest but its does help with airborne allergens
Tamara A.
Hornsby, TN
Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Freshly Clean Scent Air Does this really reduce allergens like pet dander?