BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects allergen reducer freshly clean scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have 3 kids and 3 dogs so the smells can mix and make it not smell all that great. If I spray a little of this in a room it instantly makes it smell better!
Amanda F.
Las Vegas, NV
I spray my house down with this before my best friend comes over. I have a white German Sheppard and cat that she is allergic to, and it helps so much!
Vesta H.
Gallatin, TN
I absolutely love febreze it takes out bad smells and freshes up a room I will continue to buy this product and I will reccomd this to everybody
Adrienne W.
While I didn't notice a real change in my allergies actually affecting me, you could tell that the musty smell in the air was definitely gone.
Viridiana A.
These are amazing leave your house smelling fresh they have different smells witch is awesome too but we been using these for years too
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
We really like this product. We recently bought a home and I sprayed the whole house before we moved in with this. Smells so good.
Kristyn C.
Winter Park, FL
I love these sprays-especially the ones for the holidays. We use them next to our vents to make sure the house smells extra nice
Alizabeth F.
This smells amazing but it doesn't completely help with allergies. My allergies are terrible and this doesn't quite do the trick.
America G.
Indio, CA
Febreze leaves my house smelling amazing all the time it smells clean and fresh 24/7 its a great product for the house
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
This is just perfect the scent is amazing and leaves everything so fresh and it's an allergen reducer so that's a plus