BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects allergen reducer freshly clean scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Maria R.
Selma, Ca
I love the smell I buy like 2 at a time cause it works well it keeps the house clean and it also makes the house smell really good and it affordable to like mostly everyone. That works I really do recommend it
Jessica D.
Febreze is a amazing company with a variety of air refreshers, candles and plug ins, VERY effective and never disappointed. Affordable pricing, I appreciate the Vatican scents, I recommend highly this brand!
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
When you have pets, especially very furry ones, you're bound to get some dander and pet odor every now and then. Febreze works like magic to make my house smell perfectly clean, even by the dog bed.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you love your home to smell clean and fresh, you need to use this. We have kids and animals, which can be a deadly combination!! Febreze makes my home smell wonderful. I'd highly recommend this.
Donna T.
Brownsburg, IN
I have used Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Freshly Clean Scent before having guest over who have allergies to cats. This product has a nice scent. I'm not so sure on the allergen reducing properties. It may help some. I usually purchase this product at Target.
Al F.
I am allergic to dust mites and other bugs aka cockroaches and trees and weeds but this air spray makes the room smell great, I put it on my sheets and carpet areas and even clothes/ scarves when I come home. My allergies have been clearing up so it's great
Heather B.
I bought this when I moved into my new house which hadn't been lived in for quite some time. needless to say it was dusty and my allergies were acting up horribly. I sprayed this in each room before dusting and mopping and it made a huge difference.
Alexis D.
San Diego, CA
I love these febreze air fresheners!! They are easy, and long lasting, they also smell great and clean!! I think febreze is the way to go, sometimes the new scents can be more expensive, which I don't understand! But overall, great product!
Amy R.
This product smells great and helps with allergies! Pros would be that it helps eliminate a lot of dust allergens in the air! It is very affordable! I mostly love the fresh scent smell it leaves! I would totally recommend this product!
Katie M.
Simi Valley, CA
It works well, but if too much is sprayed it will make me a bit sneezy. I usually will have to spray it in a room and close the door for a bit then come back later because it's too much at first but once settled it is nice