BY FEBREZE

Febreze air effects allergen reducer freshly clean scent air freshener spray 9.7 oz see more...

Linda M.
Fresno , CA
One thing I really appreciate about this air freshener is that IT IS QUIET. I can leave this in the restroom and guests can feel comfortable spraying this after they've done their business, because it makes such little noise. Other than that, there's plenty of scents to choose from ranging from floral to warm cozy scents, to clean laundry scents.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
My room mate has a cat (that I'm allergic to), and while she is noseblind to the litter box, I am not. I purchased this spray for the room and it seems to help - at least temporarily. The smell is actually super nice and I sometimes find myself wishing i could find a matching lotion or body spray. Based on scent alone, I would recommend. As far as reducing allergens, who knows.
Karen C.
Menlo
This helps a lot with both freshness and allergens. I use this one and one other. And is ver pleased with the two air scents and deodorizer. The fabric sprays go too quickly when used, I need 5 bottles of this a week to spray 1x's a day. Too costly for these. So, I just get this one and heavy duty air freshers and forget the rest.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
Love this stuff so much, it really covers odor nicely like it was never there so I am not disappointed at all with it I buy it all the time why? Because it's affordable for my family and I, I recommend!
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
I always use this when people come over who have allergies. I have two cats and this product really helps friends and family who suffer with allergies to them. It is very affordable. It leaves the room smelling fresh
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
I have very mild allergies so I purchased this to maybe help at home, with watery eyes and runny nose. I haven't really noticed much difference, but my home smells fresh after using it.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I think it's so cool they make this allergen reducer formula. My boyfriend's allergies are horrible and even though mine aren't as bad, I still want to minimize them. I don't know how it works to trap the allergens in the air, but it definitely helps. This isn't my favorite scent, but I will for sure try another in the future because it does help.
Karen W.
Hinesville
My husband just loves this air freshener! this is all he will buy! we love it when it goes on sale so we can buy it over the cheaper brands. it has a better smell the most air fresheners out on the market. it last a long time and many nice scents to choice from.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Did not notice a difference with this product in allergen reducing. Did love the smell though! I was a bit disappointed. Most wait fresheners are irritating to my sisters allergies and this one was just the same. Enjoyed the smell but irritation was the same.
Maria R.
Selma, Ca
I love the smell I buy like 2 at a time cause it works well it keeps the house clean and it also makes the house smell really good and it affordable to like mostly everyone. That works I really do recommend it