Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer Air Freshener, Soft & Light, 9.7 oz uploaded by Daisy C.

BY FEBREZE

Reduces up to 75% of Allergens* That Become Airborne from Soft Surfaces Trap Lock Technology Gets to the Source of Allergens* such as Pet Dander Dust Mite Matter 1 Helps Eliminate Odors in the Air 3 Freshens with a Light, Clean Scent 5 Available in a Variety of Scents 4 Dermatologist Tested Just because you can t see them doesn t mean allergens* aren t lurking in your home, waiting to bring you down. With Febreze Allergen Reducer, you can get to them before they get to you. Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer minimizes up to 75% of allergens* that become airborne from fabrics, such as pet dander and dust mite matter. Febreze Air Effects Allergen Reducer also eliminates tough household odors and comes in a variety of soft scents. Just spray it throughout your home to reduce allergens* and keep every room smelling and feeling fresh. see more...

Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Good for my family. We have a cat, but are also mildly allergic to cats. We are able to manage it through our allergy shots and Zyrtec, but sometimes when our allergies are already bad, and our cat jumps into a pile of clean laundry or on our beds to cuddle, it makes us kind of itchy/watery/sneezy, so we spray this on the affected areas, and it usually does the trick.
Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
I noticed that I have allergies recently so getting this spray has reduced some of my sneezing fits in the house. It is soft and doesn’t have an intense scent so for anyone that just needs it to do what it’s meant to do then that’s great, but as far as odors go it doesn’t really get rid of strong odors.
Tiffany E.
Loganville , GA
If you have airborne allergies this is your only option mine is certain fish hard to avoid so this has been a life saver very effective but very expensive
:( wish multi packs were available or larger sizes.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
Bought this to spray in my room cause it gets stuffy easy in the winter, especially with all my animals and whatnot. It helps somewhat make the air feel clearer but I wasn't a big fan of the scent. The sprayer broke after a few uses as well.
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
For me and my allergic is very very good the first time I used it I was a little worry but now I use it constantly and it works very well, is easy to find in target I really recommend it
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
This product has no smell. I personally do not like how this product leaves a musty smell. I also do not find a significant difference in my allergies with this product.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
Use this everyday all over the house. I have a dog &a cat, plus I leave my windows open during the summer. I've noticed that after spraying this around the house, my husband &I aren't sneezing as much as we used to before using the spray. I also love how the soft &light doesn't have a super strong perfumey smell to it!
Celeste M.
Murrieta, CA
I find that febreeze products are just OK. While they have a pleasant scent, it usually takes a lot of product to cover the smell- which by that time the chemical smell has become overpowering. Also, I don't feel the product gets rid of the smell so much as just masks it.
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
I have a dog and a husband who can both manufacture some interesting odors. I like using this at least weekly and especially right after I vacuum. I also really like the scent, I prefer clean smells as opposed to fruity or floral scents and this smells like fabric softener to me so I don't mind using it right before guests come over.
Cynthia L.
This scent keeps my room smelling fresh and I do feel it reduces the amount of allergens in the air. I can use it in any room and it creates an even spray mist that I can use on furniture and in the air to refresh and location in the house.