Febreze Air Effects Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener uploaded by Lindsie S.Febreze Air Effects Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener uploaded by Lindsie S.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener: Eliminates tough odors so they're gone for good The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors see more...

• What's everyone's favorite scents?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this scent? Just wondering if it smells ...8 Answers
Nathalia M.
Austin, TX
Buying air fresheners is so difficult because you sometimes end up buying the ones that smell good for about 3 seconds and don't even take the nasty fish smell in your house.. but with febreze you spray it around your house and it smells so good for about an hour and after the smell is gone so is the nasty smell that has been wandering around the house! Definitely best air freshner!
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I've always like febreze products.  However, I don't really use them anymore as I sell a similar product.  In the past though, they were great.  The only downfall is that the scent didn't last long in my opinion.  For a quick fix I would recommend them.  Otherwise, I'd go with a higher quality product
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product definitely eliminates odor, but the fresh scent doesn't last very long. I've noticed with other air fresheners, like Lysol, leave a longer lasting good smell. It definitely helps with bad odors though
Grace C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is THE BEST smelling air freshener out there. It does not smell fake or like chemicals like some air fresheners can. It leaves the room smelling great and the sent actually lasts for a long time. This is the only scent of Febreze I will buy!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this stuff, I keep it everywhere in my house, it lasts a long time and the smell doesn't make me wanna throw up, just have to watch how uch of it you spray!
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I love febreeze air fresheners. I feel like they really take the odor out and replace it with a good smel. It doesn't just overlap the odor and make it smell worse. I would recommend this air freshener.
Jamie B.
This is such a fresh scent and isn't too overwhelming (like not obvious that you're trying to cover something or you just disinfected your house). It lasts fairly long, and they aren't expensive at all!
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Febreze Air Freshener is a great product to always have in the bathroom. It provides strong fresh scents to overcome the bad scents, however, I find that Febreze Air Fresheners do not take away the present scent but rather overpower it with better scents. Does that make sense? Although I love always having this product in the bathroom, I enjoy using Ozium more as the scent is not overpowering and it does a better job and reducing the bad smells in the room.
Nichole M.
The use of this is very simple. To mask a bad smell. And it does it's job. No more nasty smelling garbage or when I cook fish no more fishy smell. It's pretty affordable and I would recommend buying this. It's great to use after you've cleaned the whole house and you want it to smell even cleaner.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
These air freshener sprays are great for quickly freshening up a room. We have two dogs and if they're stuck inside on a rainy day - when we get home this instantly takes the dog smell away! Good range of scents so you can always find one you like.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Has anyone tried this scent? Just wondering if it smells good!
galaxy f.
What's everyone's favorite scents?