BY FEBREZE #7 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Bobbi M.
Smithland
I have two dogs so I go through a lot of Febreze. It works well, keeps my house smelling fresh, and it lasts a long time when you spray it in the air.
Tori B.
Galloway
This is my favorite brand but it’s very expensive for a small bottle depending on where you shop I guess. Fresh Linen is the best home smell I think! Smells very “homelike” and cozy and it’s like a smell you can feel 😂💕
Yoselin C.
USA
Febreze has to be one of my all time favorites! After cleaning up the place I enjoy doing a quick walk throw with my febreze to ensure the house has that great aroma.
Tamara F.
Bronx, NY
Amazing product that gets the job done! Also very affordable and great scent. Have been using this for years definitely recommend!
Sierra A.
Lanham, MD
Out of all febreze’s scented offerings, this, by far, is my favorite. It gives a perfect stream of scent in the air and lasts a really long time.
Sophie S.
Peters Arcade, Merseyside
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This air freshener smells like tresemme shampoo lol. It’s nice for the bathroom because of this, it makes it smell like a hair salon. It can be bought in supermarkets and chemists everywhere and is cheap.
lovely m.
San Antonio, TX
very good smelling air freshener it smells like clean fresh air but in a can form if i could buy these in bulk stock i would. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Anniessa G.
California☀️
Works for any kind of funky smell. It doesn’t leave an artificial scent hanging in the air either.
Charlea M.
Caro
I use this air freshener in my bathroom all of the time. I never have to worry about having a bad smelling bathroom once I use this. It does reduce smell and it leaves the room smelling fresh. I absolutely love this spray and I definitely recommend this.
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I always trust Febreze to remove odors. I like the air freshener because it’s a reliable product. It removes bad scents and leaves a nice smell in its place. There are many different scents to choose from. It’s also a good value.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?