BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Oksana S.
Middle floor flat, London
Guys better invest in essential oil diffuser. This air refresher like many others contain lots of nasty chemicals, toxins and allergens
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
I really don't think these things are that great heres why, they freshen and smell only momentarily then you have to keep spraying and its full of crap thats bad for you and the enviorment so honestly whats the point of using it? Its just a dumb spray if you really want your house to smell great open a window nothing like fresh air, real air!!! Also there are a lot of natural oild you can put in a dufiser or something like that and they last way longer than some dumb spray! These things are expensive to for room spray!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Stinky! I couldn't stand this! It made my lung issues worse! I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with lung issues!
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
I hate febreeze. The smell is very chemical, and it leaves a fine oily residue on whatever the spray lands on. Will never buy again
Cameron R.
I'm not a fan of Febreze. The products usually don't have that great of smells and it doesn't last long. It's like a temporary 15 min fix. It seems the smell goes away fast leaving a chemical smell. I prefer other brands for air fresheners.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I love Febreze, but the air freshners I'm not too happy about. All the scents smell the same to me with a splash of an alcohol after smell. Completely disappointed
Taylor n.
Gives me the biggest headache whenever some one sprays febreeze without fail. Smells good but not worth the headaches
Perla B.
auburn
I don’t really like these. Infeel like you realy didn’t spray anything. Seems like I mixed perfume and water and sprayed it. I don’t like how fast the smell goes away.
Devin K.
Sylacauga
Poor smell and causes breathing problems. Wouldn't use again. Didnt block odor nor help
Laura M.
Manhattan
Febreeze is my go to brand for air fresheners but it doesn’t do a great job in covering up any smells, it is good for price and last a while but you have to literally use a lot to get the smell out and even when you do, it’s like a mixture of the odor and the febreze.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Which is your favorite scent?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?