BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Yoselin C.
USA
Febreze has to be one of my all time favorites! After cleaning up the place I enjoy doing a quick walk throw with my febreze to ensure the house has that great aroma.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
This air freshener makes you feel like your in the commercial, the smell is amazing it has a fresh scent to it and it sticks to fabrics very good and it is affordable
Monica H.
EHT
I love this product because it actually works from the first spray . It’s very effective and it’s also affordable which I like . I recommend this for anyone to use .
Daeja L.
Detroit, MI
This leaves my room and or home smelling good, after a lot of people have been over or after I clean up, and I want that fresh new “clean” smell, this is what I use!
Riah W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I used to use this stuff at work all the time, cleaning urinals and bathrooms, those areas tend to smell and reek of bleach once I'm finished cleaning, and this stuff really helped to get rid of all the nasty smells! I'm a big fan of Febreze, and the scent seems to linger all day.
Holly H.
Hermon
I always keep one of these cans in my bathroom. While the bottle is effective at eliminating unwanted odors, it is very strong. One definitely doesn’t need to spray much at all, otherwise the scent becomes very overwhelming. That being said, I’ll continue to purchase this product.
madeline 🌸.
Sioux Falls
It is great at not only making your space smell really great, but also eliminates the smell of whatever was stinking it up in the first place. It does just mask it!
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
This may be TMI but we leave this in the bathroom after you know what and it has such a strong effective smell that gets the job done and masks any unpleasant scent
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best smelling product that febreeze makes. It’s such a clean and freshman. I always keep this in my car just in case or my room just your case it’s a really really nice.
Becky S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I haven't met a Febreeze Air Effects that I didn't like using. I remember when it was just in the clunky blue bottle and just for fabrics (which I still use and love) but I'm glad they've expanded. The fragrances are awesome and seem to be noticed by all without ever being overpowering.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Which is your favorite scent?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?