BY FEBREZE #11 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I love Febreeze,  smells so nice and long lasting.I bought mine at Costco, the price was really reasonable. I would recommend. And buy more.I really like how fresh it makes my home and car .the scents are great not to strong not to mild just a perfect mix.
Brittney S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. I use it to freshen up the house before company or in the bathroom as a air freshener to mask unwanted stinky smells. It works great. I wish the scent lasted and lingered just a little bit longer than it does though.
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
Any febreeze product works great. I normally go with the gain scent but I also like some of their fresher scents as well. I have dogs so I’m constantly using air fresheners to make my home smell better and I’ve found that febreeze has the best quality for money
Lynn B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These products have some pleasant smelling scents. I don’t like hiding orders so I use this to leave an appealing scent. It’s average priced. This doesn’t kill germs like other products. I’m not sure if I’d recommend it. It depends on the person.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
This is a staple in my bathrooms! I have 3 girls who can smell up a bathroom like a grown man. This air freshener doesn’t mix with the bad smell it kills it. It occasionally gets used in the rest of the House also just because it smells good!
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
Odor be gone! i consider this a travel necessity! It never lets me down! When you sharing a room with your athletic brothers and your so close quarters, sometimes you just want a clean smell! I also use this in my car just because! AMAZING!!
Shelcey M.
Smells great and the prices are very good but i feel like the smell doesnt last very long. It goes back to whatever smell there was before spraying this. Also, having tiles makes it bad after spraying this because it leave the floor sticky
Ruth P.
Gainesville
It's great, but after shaking it I realized I wasn't supposed to. Outside of that it smells great and it removes bad smells almost immediately. It's affordable and I would recommend it for sure. They have a lot of fragrance options too
Cody S.
Fremont
I have loved using febreze ever since I was a little kid. It just smells so good and the mist is really fine. It doesn’t spray heavy. Other air fresheners can spray heavy and make it hard to breathe in the scent without clogging your senses. Febreze just blends seamlessly with the air around you to provide a nice sweet scent.
alicia E.
This product specially it doesn't make noise when someone is in the washroom and people could use it anytime they desire the smell is great if you just cooked or some other smell you're trying to get rid off totally recommend
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?