BY FEBREZE #7 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This is the only thing that I use in my car, my house, and at work. It smells amazing and lasts a long time. The variety of smells available is astounding and has something for everyone. The bottle lasts for quite sometime but mine runs a little short only because of how much I love the smell.
Aimee F.
Prospect
This product works well and you can find it on sale and also has frequent coupons. So it’s a great price, however I find that it is not that long lasting. I do use it from time to time on furniture and just the spray in the air for freshness but again I do not find it is a long lasting product
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Febreeze is a wonderful air freshener. It has such a clean, fresh scent and really eliminates odors very well. I use it on my mattress, couch, closet (especially around the shoes and in the shoes).
I like the cleaner scents over the floral scents. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Lisa N.
Sulphur , LA
This stuff is amazing!!! I’ve used several different air fresheners and when i use it in a room that smells it smells like it just clogs the air up and mixes in when the stinky smell. When i use febreeze i can spray it and take a deep breath and feels like fresh air! I love this stuff!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What can I say...I love Febreeze! I spray the furniture with this to give them a fresh smell. The smell lingers more than competing brands in my opinion. For the price I feel like it is a great option.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This I would say is hands down one of the best air fresheners out especially for the ones with no perfumes and you can just find and at the the dollar stores or grocery stores they have several different sense and they're about $4 to can very well worth it and a little goes a long way
Purnima D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite air freshener. It makes my room smell so clean. It lasts a long time too. Greasy for pet odors. It is very effective. It’s also affordable as well. It smells natural. I would definitely recommend.
Ksenia /.
New York
I am a Febreze addict always running out! I use this and the fabric refresher and they are always in daily rotation. I haven’t found anything else that is this effective and you have lots of scents to choose from, whether you prefer something light (like I do) or more scented.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Great product for sure if you’re needing to freshen up a room! Between a dog and living with my fiancé and brother it’s been a lifesaver! My home smells clean, it doesn’t leave a sticky residue, and the scent stays around for hours. You can this virtually anywhere for just a few dollars!!
Quenie M.
I love febreeze and how it get rids of small and not just covers it up. I like this specific sent because it’s so refreshing and not a strong annoying smell that triggers allergies. Febreeze is so affordable and can be found almost any where that sells cleaning supplies.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?