BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Madison M.
This is ONLY ROOM FRAGRANCE I WILL EVER USE. It is literally the best! One spray and it literally smells the whole room and the smell last not just one day but a couple of days! 5 stars for sure and I highly recommend this to anyone. It doesn't bother my allergies. matter of fact it actually helps my allergies and gets rid of all the dust and particles in the air so my nose can have a CLEAN area to breathe. Stubborn odors? with this product that odor is gone! If they had this in body wash I would literally use it lol
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove, CA
I used to love febreeze but that’s when I did not use it that often now I do and in my opinion I realized the scent is so strong actually too strong and stays lingering in the air and makes it kind of hard to breath after . I would say use it to freshen up any room but don’t stay in the room leave immediately for a couple of minutes so the scent can disperse.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Linen & Sky Air Refresher makes the house smell so good. The pro is the fresh scent and there are no cons. The product is effective, because it eliminates odors and refreshes areas with a pleasant scent. I would recommend Febreze Linen & Sky Air Refresher.
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
This is my go-to air freshener because it doesn't just cover up bad smells like many other air fresheners. Febreze does a great job of actually getting rid of bad odors and it does it quickly. They have a lot of scents to choose from but I like the "linen & sky" version.
Vanessa S.
I love my house to smell nice but Febreze is not the way to go. Whenever I spray this it smells delicious for about 5 to 10 minutes and then it’s back to smelling nothing. I wish this product would last longer because it truly smells nice. I use it a lot for my car since it’s enclosed the smell does last a bit longer there.
Meg P.
Festus
This air freshener lasts for so long and smells wonderful! Mine alternates between two scents. It is great for college dorms and apartments. There are so many scent options. The only downside I've seen is that you may have to clean it when you change the scent cartridges - it sometimes leaves residue around the top.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Love, love, love this stuff!! I don’t care what the smell is once I spray the smelly area, by the time I come from putting the Febreze away the smell is gone. It’s amazing for me because I have a nose like a bloodhound. The price point is amazing, and there are so many different scents to choose from. A must buy!
Ella K.
Saint Peters
It smells really good. I feel like it does not actually mask the smell that it’s being sprayed to cover, it usually just mixes with the original not pleasant smell and just kinda makes it worse. I would probably still buy it again because sometimes Debrecen whether it works super great or not I’m kinda essential.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This is the only thing that I use in my car, my house, and at work. It smells amazing and lasts a long time. The variety of smells available is astounding and has something for everyone. The bottle lasts for quite sometime but mine runs a little short only because of how much I love the smell.
Aimee F.
Prospect
This product works well and you can find it on sale and also has frequent coupons. So it’s a great price, however I find that it is not that long lasting. I do use it from time to time on furniture and just the spray in the air for freshness but again I do not find it is a long lasting product
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?