Maria I.

How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
I think it lasts for a few hours, in my opinion. I like to use it for cooking as well, especially after my husband cooks any type of fish. The smell of fish makes my stomach churn, so he'll spray this when he's done and I don't notice the fishy smell. This is definitely my go to product for that matter.
Brittny J.
Brittny J.
2 years, 2 months ago
The aroma will last for a few hours, and takes the smell of frying foods away instantly
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
2 years, 2 months ago
The aroma stays around for a few days after use. I think it is effective to use after one has cooked, it helps remove whatever smell or odor your tired of.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes sorry for the delay the aroma last a while and I do find that it helps with the smell after cooking especially when I fry foods. In my room I find that even after like three or four hours I can still smell it. Hope this helps
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
The aroma lasts a long while and yes it eliminates cooking smells. Its the only air freshner I use.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
It completely eliminates cooking smells!! It is a very clean scent...I get use to it...but it definitely lingers.