Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight uploaded by Kayla O.

BY FEBREZE

Air Freshener Febreeze&Reg; Air Effects&Reg; Actually Eliminates Even The Toughest Odors, So The Odors Don't Come Back, Leaving Your Home Smelling Fresh.&Nbsp; Part Of Living Life To Its Freshest Is Knocking Out Negativity In Its Tracks.&Nbsp; So When Something Stinky Gets In Your Way, Reach For Febreze Air Effects To Eliminate Odors On The Spot And Freshen With A Light, Clean Scent.&Nbsp; Just A Simple Spray Sweeps Away Odors, From Everyday Pet And Bathroom Smells To Stubborn Smoke And Last Night's Lingering Leftovers.&Nbsp; With Febreze Air Effects, You Can Kick Odors Out And Invite Freshness In. Febreze Air Effects Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Freshens The Air In Any Space With A Light, Clean Scent. The Fine Mist Infuses Air With A Scent That Is Subtle, Not Overpowering. Eliminates Odors Rather Than Covering Them Up Like Other Air Fresheners Do. Quickly And Easily Sprays Away Tough Pet, Bathroom, Cooking, Smoke, And Other Odors. Tranquil Essence Of Sweet, Earthy Vanilla Sprigs Wrapped In The Soft Fragrance Of A Summer Night's Breeze. No Cfc's And No Phosphates. 1-800-308-3279 Made In Usa see more...

Bryan W.
Bellevue, WA
This is a great scent for an air freshener. It is a lovely thick scent, without being overpowering. This covers any negative scent in your house but doesn't sicken or abuse your nose. I can't recommend this product enough. It really is the last air freshener scent you'll need.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
The fresh clean scent of Febreze combined with a rich vanilla scent that helps to fight everyday odors. This product is very effective and leaves the area smelling fresh and clean. This can be purchased at an affordable price and a quick spray cuts odor fast.
Erin L.
Oh this smell, its light but it's not too light, you can deffinatly tell its sprayed it covers all orders easily and keeps them gone! Perfect for a home with animals or a just plain smelly house
Samantha S.
I usually get headaches from scented cleaners, but this has a gentle scent that relaxes me and helps me imagine that I'm on a beach somewhere. I love it!
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Love this smell. Cleaning day calls for a little something to top it all off. Spraying a little goes a long way. I even spray my car with it.
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
I love to use this just give it a smell and eliminate any kind of oders inside. I also love the clean linen one so fresh not to strong.
natalia p.
Dallas, TX
I love this smell keeps my house smelling fresh I only buy Febreze has my house smelling great keeps all bad smell away dose the job
Ariel S.
The vanilla moonlight scent is heavenly. I love anything with vanilla in it, and this spray really makes a whole room smell amazing.
Miavanni M.
Sunnyvale, TX
Smells really good just be careful not to over spray because it lasts for a while and can be over powering. But overall great
Samantha G.
Cameron, NC
I love the vanilla moonlight! The smell lasts longer than most other air fresheners so my house stays smelling good longer!
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
How is this product as far as allergens go?
Phoebe J.
How long does the scent usually linger?
Ashley O.
Is this quite a strong scent? Or is it light?
Carleigh N.
Sour Lake, TX
Does this have a very vanilla smell to it??
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am a huge vanilla-lavender fan. Does this scent have the stronger lavender scent to it?