Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight uploaded by Kayla O.Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.

BY FEBREZE

Air Freshener Febreeze&Reg; Air Effects&Reg; Actually Eliminates Even The Toughest Odors, So The Odors Don't Come Back, Leaving Your Home Smelling Fresh.&Nbsp; Part Of Living Life To Its Freshest Is Knocking Out Negativity In Its Tracks.&Nbsp; So When Something Stinky Gets In Your Way, Reach For Febreze Air Effects To Eliminate Odors On The Spot And Freshen With A Light, Clean Scent.&Nbsp; Just A Simple Spray Sweeps Away Odors, From Everyday Pet And Bathroom Smells To Stubborn Smoke And Last Night's Lingering Leftovers.&Nbsp; With Febreze Air Effects, You Can Kick Odors Out And Invite Freshness In. Febreze Air Effects Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Freshens The Air In Any Space With A Light, Clean Scent. The Fine Mist Infuses Air With A Scent That Is Subtle, Not Overpowering. Eliminates Odors Rather Than Covering Them Up Like Other Air Fresheners Do. Quickly And Easily Sprays Away Tough Pet, Bathroom, Cooking, Smoke, And Other Odors. Tranquil Essence Of Sweet, Earthy Vanilla Sprigs Wrapped In The Soft Fragrance Of A Summer Night's Breeze. No Cfc's And No Phosphates. 1-800-308-3279 Made In Usa see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze® Air Effects Vanilla Latte Air Freshener 9.7 oz. Aerosol Can
For breeze makes such a great product for freshening the air in any room in your house. I think that this product lasts a long time and it acts very quickly to dissolve orders. I am doubtful that I will ever try a different product for freshening the air.
Bailey K.
Shelbina , MO
I love this smell so much I keep one in every room just to spray it so that I can smell it this product is effective and does actually work on getting rid of odors for good I do recommend to my friends and family
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really like Febreze products, especially their air fresheners. I'm a fan of vanilla so I thought I would give this a try and glad I did. I have two cats so I like that it helps to eliminate the odors that come from having pets and just regular household odors. The scent is strong so it only takes a little bit to get the effect. purchased from Wal-mart. Would recommend.
Danielle L.
New Castle
I find most febreeze air products to be heavy and fall mostly to the floor. This one seems to be different somehow. It stays light and airy. I recommended it to several dorm-mates while I was in college because it was such a soothing/stress-relieving scent. A must have gift to a college student in your life during finals week!
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I used to regularly use all of the Febreeze Lavender Vanilla line and was so sad when they discontinued it and replaced it with this. The scent is nice, just not as nice as it was before. It works as it should and keeps my home smelling fresh without being overkill. The product is a bit on the pricey side, so I try to buy in a 2 or 3 pack to save some. I would recommend this product.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
Smells amazing the best I have for you I bought it thinking it was another for breeze product but this was effective and I were supposed rise that the smell was there and I was very affordable and I do recommend it to anybody looking for a great for breeze product
Alisha M.
This one smells so good but there was a pumpkin one they had last fall that smelled absolutely amazing!!! I love febreze spray they do a wonderful job of keeping my house smelling nice and fresh!! When I don't use it you can very well tell!!! Love this product!!
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Seriously who doesn't have a can of this in their bathroom right now. Really great warm sent that order illuminates instead of just covering up the yucky smell. Always affordable and on sale at most Walmarts and targets. My home is never without it
Kayleigh B.
I love the smell of this product. I always spray it before bed and it's very calming and it makes me feel very comfortable and helps me fall asleep. It is a very affordable product and ways to use. Not to mention the smell lasts long. Recommend
Creslee M.
Wilmington, CA
I love febreeze products because the scent really does last, but like any other air freshener brand, do not over spray of course because it will be too much. I also love anything vanilla scented. Yes, I would recommend this product.
Phoebe J.
How long does the scent usually linger?
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
How is this product as far as allergens go?
Ashley O.
Is this quite a strong scent? Or is it light?
Sierra H.
Morrow, GA
Is this scent long lasting?
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
How long does the scent usually last? I always enjoy spraying scent of febreze before I go to bed but disn't I have ever tried.