Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight

Air Freshener Febreeze&Reg; Air Effects&Reg; Actually Eliminates Even The Toughest Odors, So The Odors Don't Come Back, Leaving Your Home Smelling Fresh.&Nbsp; Part Of Living Life To Its Freshest Is Knocking Out Negativity In Its Tracks.&Nbsp; So When Something Stinky Gets In Your Way, Reach For Febreze Air Effects To Eliminate Odors On The Spot And Freshen With A Light, Clean Scent.&Nbsp; Just A Simple Spray Sweeps Away Odors, From Everyday Pet And Bathroom Smells To Stubborn Smoke And Last Night's Lingering Leftovers.&Nbsp; With Febreze Air Effects, You Can Kick Odors Out And Invite Freshness In. Febreze Air Effects Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Freshens The Air In Any Space With A Light, Clean Scent. The Fine Mist Infuses Air With A Scent That Is Subtle, Not Overpowering. Eliminates Odors Rather Than Covering Them Up Like Other Air Fresheners Do. Quickly And Easily Sprays Away Tough Pet, Bathroom, Cooking, Smoke, And Other Odors. Tranquil Essence Of Sweet, Earthy Vanilla Sprigs Wrapped In The Soft Fragrance Of A Summer Night's Breeze. No Cfc's And No Phosphates. 1-800-308-3279 Made In Usa

L’odeur n’est pas trop forte ?
How long does this smell last when sprayed onto a microfiber couch?
Is it overpowering ?
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Vanilla Moonlight!
How would you rate this product?
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
The scent in this Product is amazing. I spread all over my house. My kid loves it, and so does my husband. Usually he complains about sense and he has no problem with this one. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Ebony H.
This smells amazing! I trust that anything Febreze puts out there will be great and this does not disappoint.
Kathleen  S.
Milford, MI
Living with boys rooms in the house get smelly really fast but now you don't have to worry because this smell of Febreze will mask the order for days.
Amber  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
It's my favorite. It smells great. I've had this for a few days and I really am glad. It's a light fragrance, but very effective, and I love the fragrance.It stays pretty much where you spray it, and doesn't permeate the whole house, which is nice, and it does the job. It does cover up odors quite well. I feel good about using it because the ingredients are not the toxic mix I've come to expect. There are no dyes, no phthalates, no formaldehyde, and no flammable propellants, which I really appreciate.
Mallory B.
Love this in my bathroom or really any room. It swells great and keeps your house smelling fresh.
Saloni  S.
Fremont, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Its a really nice scent smell i really good but obviously temporary i like this really well i use it when i expect guest
Rachel B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Nice scent works well to get bad scents out the room. Fabreze is a great brand. And cost affective
Erin S.
Sunbury , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells fab!!!! I love spraying this in the morning all around my house especially my bedroom it leaves a long lasting scent all through the house I definitely recommend
Marc M.
Warren, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I’m the kind of person who can’t handle candles or strong oils to make my house smell pleasant. For breeze vanilla is one of the few that I could use I was getting a migraine. And I love the smell of vanilla.
Skylar  A.
Russellville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the best Febreeze to make your home smell delightful and clean! I use it before I have guests over and I always get compliments!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebekah S.