Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6)

by Febreze

Eliminates odors and freshens. Febreze Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time because it actually sweeps away those stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent. No CFCs and contains no phosphates. Contains no CFCs which deplete the...

How long does the scent normally last?
Is this smell overwhelming?
Does the scent last for at least a few hours?
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6)!
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Masks scents very well. Gain and tide are the best scents tho. I wish they made Downey scented freshener!
Cleveland, OH
Nothing better than a being able to spray fabrics that's I don't hVe time to clean before guests arrive!
Eastman , GA
BEST SMELLING AIR FRESHENER OF ALL TIME. always keep this on hand and throughly use it weekly. Love it!
El Centro, CA
Really great product. I love how clean this scent smells. I've used this product for all my house.
Suisun City, CA
Smells good , stays long , I usually put it on my furnitures especially when visitors are coming
Norfolk, VA
This is a breath of fresh air. It mask the smell immediately and left the house smelling fresh
Tobyhanna, PA
Febreze really gets rid of some of the toughest odors and it smells just great. A must buy.
Cheektowaga
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kimberly M.
I use this daily I just love the long lasting scent and the many choices of fragrance..
Has a nice smell, im in love with it. Makes feel the place really comfortable!!!!!!!!!
Orlando , FL
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maria S.
I like it. Smell very good, fresh and clean. I buy it in Walmart, the price is good.