Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Christy G.Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maria S.Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher, Spring & Renewal 9.7 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kimberly m.

BY FEBREZE

Eliminates odors and freshens. Febreze Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time because it actually sweeps away those stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent. No CFCs and contains no phosphates. Contains no CFCs which deplete the... see more...

Kate B.
United States
This brand and Franklin's is my go-to when needing to refresh a room or area. It works well to cover cat litter box smells and to be used in the bathroom. Not only does it cover the bad smell it seems to find a way to reduce the bad smell also.
Ashley T.
I love this stuff! Always smells good! I bought mine at Walmart and we always stay stocked up on it! There's cheaper brands but the smell never last as long as this one! I share it with anyone that comes over!
Ashley V.
Walker, LA
This air freshener is great. Love the soft fresh fragrance. It's not very over powering. It's great to use right before guests come over for a holiday get together. It's easy to use as well. A quick sweep through a room and it will stay smelling fresh for hours. Highly recommend.
Mandy D.
Gilbert, AZ
I will always have this on hand for my classroom!!! It's the perfect scent, never overwhelming for the kids and definitely takes care of all the kid odors! I always get it on sale too! Yes it's a must have for moms and teachers!!
Jessica H.
Rochester, IN
This is a great product, it always leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. There are many fragrances to choose from including this one. It is also at an affordable price.
Kc P.
Clio , Mi
Febreeze is a great product. They offer a variety of scents. However in my opinion. The best scents are gain and tide, your whole entire home with smell like laundry!
Teresa R.
I love the fragrance of Febreze Air Effects Aor Refresher. It has such a pleasant scent aroma. It is strong in it's fragrance, but not overwhelming/ over powerful.
Maeghan A.
I love all of the Febreze products. They don't just mask the odor they get rid of it. I normally buy my products from Safeway as I'm grocery shopping. Love all the scents and would def recommend to anyone!
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
The smells is a fantastic I love febreze I love the renewal Series it definitely gets rid of the smell it's not really a long-lasting smell I kind of feel like it just stays in the air for a little bit and then that's it if you sprayed on fabric it stay on the fabric a lot longer than it would if you just sprayed it in the air in my opinion
Corbin R.
Febreze will forever be present in my house, in one form or another. I don't always get the spray cans like this one but I just happened to grab the spring scented one the other day and it was decent! The smell was refreshing and it lasted about as long as any other febreze product. Would recommend it if you enjoy light sweet smells
Kendall K.
Does the scent last for at least a few hours?
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
How long does the scent normally last?
Erin M.
Is this smell overwhelming?

Amazon