BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (9.7oz) Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

B!B! B.
Elmont
This you will find in my bathroom all the time, they help eliminate odor and freshen the air. I like it because its not harsh or choking like some I have tried, I can't stand harsh air fresheners
Emily S.
Milwaukee, WI
My boyfriend uses this after he poops, so that it doesn't smell like poop throughout the entire apartment. 5/5 would poop again. We find it to be quite effective and a reasonable price. Its great for clothing and furniture too. Our house doesn't smell as bad anymore
Christian Y.
This product is a lighter spray with a heavy imp[act.  It truly does freshen the air and is long lasting.   I recommend this to anyone as it is not overpowering or heavy like other sprays
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love light and fresh scents and this is definitely one of them! It brings a certain freshness to the air without that unbearably sweet overpowering smell like some of the other brands. Very cute can, easy to hold and all around great product, especially this specific scent!
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
Such a fresh and light scent! This and the lavender are my favorites! Leaves room, carpet, seats, etc smelling freshly shampooed and clean! I will always purchase this! My parents have these in their bathrooms, and it definitely neutralizes the odors that can occur in there.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
You can't ever go wrong with Febreze. It makes rooms of all kind smell wonderful and clean. I love keeping some in every room in the house and use it whenever I feel the need to. I especially love to use it before guests come over. I always get compliments!
Samantha G.
Boston, Ma
I love febreeze so much. The scent is awesome and fresh. I also love the bottle with its misty spraying nozzle. It can take away any scent and make your car feel fresh. It also lasts a long time! You just have to be careful because it can give you a headache.
Hillary S.
I've been using Febreze for years! I love how easy it is to spray out the nozzle and have never had problems with the stream of spray. Its always a very affordable price point for the amount of product you get in the can. The smells are always fresh!
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I love Febreze Air Effects! This was a super great thing to have in a college dorm room, especially as refrigerator smells and shoe smells tended to linger in our dorm. This eliminated the smells and left a clean and refreshing scent in the room.
amalia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my family love this product we use it all over the house it works so good when you have friends or other family members coming over you just have to spray which we thing is easier for us it that matter I love using it in the family's rooms the smell is so relaxing