BY FEBREZE

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (9.7oz) Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love light and fresh scents and this is definitely one of them! It brings a certain freshness to the air without that unbearably sweet overpowering smell like some of the other brands. Very cute can, easy to hold and all around great product, especially this specific scent!
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
Such a fresh and light scent! This and the lavender are my favorites! Leaves room, carpet, seats, etc smelling freshly shampooed and clean! I will always purchase this! My parents have these in their bathrooms, and it definitely neutralizes the odors that can occur in there.
amalia r.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my family love this product we use it all over the house it works so good when you have friends or other family members coming over you just have to spray which we thing is easier for us it that matter I love using it in the family's rooms the smell is so relaxing
Samantha G.
Boston, Ma
I love febreeze so much. The scent is awesome and fresh. I also love the bottle with its misty spraying nozzle. It can take away any scent and make your car feel fresh. It also lasts a long time! You just have to be careful because it can give you a headache.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
You can't ever go wrong with Febreze. It makes rooms of all kind smell wonderful and clean. I love keeping some in every room in the house and use it whenever I feel the need to. I especially love to use it before guests come over. I always get compliments!
Hillary S.
I've been using Febreze for years! I love how easy it is to spray out the nozzle and have never had problems with the stream of spray. Its always a very affordable price point for the amount of product you get in the can. The smells are always fresh!
Crystal M.
Louisville, KY
Keep it in my bathrooms, use it all the time. I have cats and it works wonderfully to cover up odor. It is a little pricey but I like the scents it comes in. My husband wants to buy other brands. But I wont let him. I recommend to all my friends.
Jennifer J.
I love Febreze Air Effects! This was a super great thing to have in a college dorm room, especially as refrigerator smells and shoe smells tended to linger in our dorm. This eliminated the smells and left a clean and refreshing scent in the room.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
I absolutely loved this air freshener, but my husband did not. It has a sweet fragrance with a hint of ginger. Be careful not to spray too much, because it can be a bit overwhelming
Angelica T.
Spencer, VA
Use this product daily. I have a bottle in each bathroom and keep a bottle in the kitchen to spray around the house when company comes. Long lasting and smells great!