Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (97oz)

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (9.7oz)

by Febreze

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (9.7oz) Color: Multi-Colored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Meadows & Rain (9.7oz)!
How would you rate this product?
blanca B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Meadows and rain has a natural clean smell that is perfect for when you just want the house to have a “I just cleaned” kind of smell. The fruity flower type of scents can some times be over powering but this one is not.
Christian Y.
This product is a lighter spray with a heavy imp[act.  It truly does freshen the air and is long lasting.   I recommend this to anyone as it is not overpowering or heavy like other sprays
Brittany S.
Mars, PA
makes the whole house smell great! it can mask any odor. sometimes it can become overpowering if you spray too much. so finding the right balance is important.
Briana B.
Pharr, TX
Smells really good and really refreshing . Keeps the bad odor out and the house smelling good.
Robin D.
Kannapolis, NC
It makes my house smell so good. I have pets but you would never know it with how well this covers any scent in the home.
Kelly R.
Manahawkin
This smells really good. Doesn't last super long though. I feel like it fades quickly. But the scent is nice.
Nicole G.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I find the scent to be too strong, especially since I have asthma. But it does a good job of covering up unpleasant odors.
Debbie D.
Louisville, KY
Febreze works great, love the scents. It lasts longer than most other sprays and helps hide odors.
Ariel D.
Austin, TX
Love these air refreshers they help keep the oder out and they keep my home smelling fresh
Aryn E.
Brent, AL
I have six cats and two younger brothers. My mom smokes like a stream engine. This air freshener is a blessing, and this is honestly my favorite scent. Not quite as potent, but it does help.

Looking for your answer?