BY FEBREZE

Like A Breath Of Fresh Air Any Time Because It Actually Sweeps Away Those Stale And Stifling Odors And Leaves A Fresh Scent. Eliminates Odor And Freshens No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer No Phosphates see more...

Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have smelly kids, dogs and husband. Febreze is my best friend on a daily basis. They have several different scents and they are all in small containers that fit anywhere in your home. Purchased in a pack at my local Sam's Club for $10 for a pack of 3.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I really like the smell of this febreeze spray. I put it in all of our bathrooms because it’s a lot better than something smelling like flowers for in there! Good price and works great!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This is my favorite scent of Febreze! I always have Febreze in my house, makes the house smell fresh especially after cooking and/or using the restroom. I can always get a good deal at Costco. Would highly recommend, they have such a wide range of scents as well.
Damon D.
Buffalo, NY
We love the Febreze Air at home all the time. It is wonderful for getting rid of those smelly moments that tend to happen with normal life. We also have numerous pets and this product definitely helps eliminate the odors, not just masking them. The scent is light and refreshing. It does not over power you and burn your sinuses like some other brands
Jennifer A.
Lansing, MI
Febreze is honestly the best of the best because unlike other brands the scent will stay in the room for what it seems like to be forever. This scent in particular is always my favorite and when I use other brands that supposedly have a similar scent it usually doesn't smell as good as the Febreze one.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Seeing Febreze Noticeables at a lower price is pretty hard. They usually run at a higher price point. But, the product lasts longer than most others. This scent is not as strong smelling as others, and so would not be quite as successful in covering up very bad smells. But it still does a good job! I do recommend it!
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is just OK. Sometimes I feel like it kind of mixes with the odors and creates this half decent stinky smell. The meadows and rain sent is pretty nice and it does not smell too artificial. All in all it gets the job done most of the time.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This air freshener smells just like you would imagine a meadow would after the rain. It is fresh and clean and does a great job eliminating odors. It is very affordable and does a fantastic job. I will continue to buy this brand.
Ashley A.
Livermore, CA
Another one of my favorite products! The smell is wonderful and it makes the house smell nice and feel clean just from a couple sprays in each room! It's really effective and the price is right too! Must try
Sophie L.
This sprayer is so much better than the other one in my opinion but it's still an amazing scent. Febreezs is super effective and makes everything smell super good plus it's affordable. Would recommend
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
how many fragrances are out there..?