BY FEBREZE

Like A Breath Of Fresh Air Any Time Because It Actually Sweeps Away Those Stale And Stifling Odors And Leaves A Fresh Scent. Eliminates Odor And Freshens No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer No Phosphates see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
Seriously one of THE best smelling air fresheners I've ever owned. It doesn't stick around as long as I'd like, but it's very good at sprucing a room up. It's affordable, and you can buy it where you get your groceries. It's great if you just need some relief because the trash smells weird, you got some dirty shoes out, etc. And this smell is seriously so so good!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Decorator Expert
Where do I begin I love Febreeze. I've tried all the scents. I love all of them. it makes the house smell good. It has a long refreshing sent. When company comes over the always compliment on how good my apartment smells thanks to Febreeze and I also use Glade or Air Wick candles, I use incense
Saphicher G.
Tallahassee, FL
My go to Air freshner. After it settles on the fabric and/or air, it's not an overwhelming smell. Very plesant and almost natural. I would definitely recommend and buy again, 10/10. The price is economical and can usually be found on sale. This can allow you to search for you favorite scent!
Joye C.
I'm very sensitive person when it comes to scent. It doesn't help that my room smells musty. This air refresher gets the job done. I only need a few spritz to have a nice smelling room within seconds. Sometimes the scent can a bit heavy, but overall I highly recommend it.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This is my favorite scent of Febreze! I always have Febreze in my house, makes the house smell fresh especially after cooking and/or using the restroom. I can always get a good deal at Costco. Would highly recommend, they have such a wide range of scents as well.
Hanna S.
I feel like the commercials are right about febreze products. Other brands smell great but they mask the smell more than they get rid of it. I feel like febreze cleans the air whenever I spray it, leaving the room smelling great even after the scent fades away.
Amanda F.
I just bought the febreze air effects air refresher meadows and rain this past week. I LOVE the smell! Its so refreshing and sweet without being over powering. It completely helped my small apartment not smell like what I had just cooked! I would recommend!
Jason C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This smells great and does what it's supposed to do! It also lasts a long time because you really don't need to spray much. A quick spray will handle some pretty outrageous odors!

We haven't tried the other scents, but this one is very fresh and light.
Amy S.
Very nice smell! I used this in my dorm room at college and it would kill any awful smells. The smell is wonderful and fresh--a little earth and natural. It reminded me a little of fresh cut grass smell. This is a product that you can't go wrong with.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
Probably one of the cleanest and best smelling Febreze sprays out there. I use this on my furniture because it's quick drying but the smell lasts. Another plus is that it contains no CFLs, so you're doing the environment a favor!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert
how many fragrances are out there..?