BY FEBREZE #53 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.

100% Natural propellant.

Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Is the smell too over powering?7 Answers
  • Is this okay to use around children with asthma? 3 Answers
  • Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze ...7 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky
  • "It really eliminates odors in my home and its scent isn't overwhelming like other odor eliminating products I've used before." in 3 reviews
Karla H.
I did end up getting a defective bottle that I basically had to return because it just stopped working and wouldn’t spray anything. I ended up exchanging it for another one and it worked just fine. There will always be a bad apple, but that doesn’t stop this product from being good and getting rid of those nasty smells people leave
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky is my go to air freshener. I am very sensitive to fragrance and most give me an immediate headache. This does not, it's a very light smell but it still gets the job done.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
This specific Febreeze does an amazing job of masking odors of any kind whether it be I burned something on the stove or my son has an especially stinky diaper. I think the scent isn't so overpower that it triggers my asthma so that's a plus. Also, its very easy to spray and lasts for a while.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
This is a pretty basic clean scent, but without any sort of sting (aka it won't give headaches if used properly and doesn't smell "too fresh"). Over all this product is great for areas that can start to smell too much like people and is fairly agreeable across the board. This would be a great spray to keep in the workplace
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this air freshener. I find this scent - linen and sky - is not as strong as other air fresheners scents and it does leave a ‘clean’ scent on the air. It does a great job eliminating less pleasant smells. I spray it on my trash can sometimes and works great. It also sprays a good amount, not too much, not too little. I find it very convenient to have in the house.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Febreeze is a necessity in this house, we always need air refresher on hand. With as many diapers that are being changed around here (young and old), Febreeze saves the day around here! We buy the bulk pack from Costco and keep a bottle of this in almost every room.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Fabreze Air Effects is awesome. Cause when my kids (of corse never me, lol) go potty it smells BAD and this helps ALOT! It smells fresh and happy. Its a refreshing smell that family bathrooms should have. I recommend it...big time.
Abby H.
Augusta
Love Febreze products! I use them in my house as well as my car to refresh and leave a clean scent. Perfect for bathrooms as well. Can’t go wrong with Febreze, the variety of scents they offer are long lasting and very fresh.
Renee D.
This is an effective product! Between cat litter box smells and my husband in the bathroom, this spray can cover it all! The scent is light and not overwhelming. It’s our go-to spray and I use it multiple times a day.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Virginia C.
Pearsall, TX
Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite scent?
emma ☀.
Is the smell too over powering?
Madai p.
Have they thought it would be nice to have febreze detergents?
Rebecca H.
Calamus, IA
Is this okay to use around children with asthma?