BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.

100% Natural propellant.

Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Is the smell too over powering?7 Answers
  • Is this okay to use around children with asthma? 3 Answers
  • Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze ...7 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky
  • "It really eliminates odors in my home and its scent isn't overwhelming like other odor eliminating products I've used before." in 3 reviews
Karla H.
I did end up getting a defective bottle that I basically had to return because it just stopped working and wouldn’t spray anything. I ended up exchanging it for another one and it worked just fine. There will always be a bad apple, but that doesn’t stop this product from being good and getting rid of those nasty smells people leave
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky is my go to air freshener. I am very sensitive to fragrance and most give me an immediate headache. This does not, it's a very light smell but it still gets the job done.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
This specific Febreeze does an amazing job of masking odors of any kind whether it be I burned something on the stove or my son has an especially stinky diaper. I think the scent isn't so overpower that it triggers my asthma so that's a plus. Also, its very easy to spray and lasts for a while.
Rebecca W.
rialto
Purchased at: Costco
This is such a good air refresher! It doesn’t mask odors, it eliminates them...totally. The scent reminds me of being at my grandma’s house when I was a little girl, it’s just a crisp, clean scent. You simply can’t go wrong. I wish they made them in travel size so I didn’t have to lug this large can with me every time we travel!
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
This is a pretty basic clean scent, but without any sort of sting (aka it won't give headaches if used properly and doesn't smell "too fresh"). Over all this product is great for areas that can start to smell too much like people and is fairly agreeable across the board. This would be a great spray to keep in the workplace
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Febreeze is a necessity in this house, we always need air refresher on hand. With as many diapers that are being changed around here (young and old), Febreeze saves the day around here! We buy the bulk pack from Costco and keep a bottle of this in almost every room.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walmart
really helps to eliminate odors in the air. the decent isn’t too strong or harsh. the price could be better but i always keep air fresheners in stock in my home.
Renee D.
This is an effective product! Between cat litter box smells and my husband in the bathroom, this spray can cover it all! The scent is light and not overwhelming. It’s our go-to spray and I use it multiple times a day.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the linen and sky smell, it’s so refreshing. I have no dislikes about this besides the price. It could be a little cheaper. Other brands are priced a lot different. I do love this stuff tho, it lasts for a while after you spray it. Simple and easy, spray and go! I do like this product, I just don’t like the price. That’s why I only gave 4 stars. I would still recommend it tho.
emma ☀.
Is the smell too over powering?
Virginia C.
Pearsall, TX
Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite scent?
Madai p.
Have they thought it would be nice to have febreze detergents?
Rebecca H.
Calamus, IA
Is this okay to use around children with asthma?