BY FEBREZE #48 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.

100% Natural propellant.

Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Is the smell too over powering?6 Answers
  • Is this okay to use around children with asthma? 2 Answers
  • Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?7 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It really eliminates odors in my home and its scent isn't overwhelming like other odor eliminating products I've used before." in 3 reviews
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
This is a pretty basic clean scent, but without any sort of sting (aka it won't give headaches if used properly and doesn't smell "too fresh"). Over all this product is great for areas that can start to smell too much like people and is fairly agreeable across the board. This would be a great spray to keep in the workplace
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this air freshener. I find this scent - linen and sky - is not as strong as other air fresheners scents and it does leave a ‘clean’ scent on the air. It does a great job eliminating less pleasant smells. I spray it on my trash can sometimes and works great. It also sprays a good amount, not too much, not too little. I find it very convenient to have in the house.
Lisa G.
Febreeze doesn’t smell too strong but still keeps the room smelling nice. It’s great for a dorm room, especially in the winter when it’s too cold to open the window to let in fresh air when you want to.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Fabreze Air Effects is awesome. Cause when my kids (of corse never me, lol) go potty it smells BAD and this helps ALOT! It smells fresh and happy. Its a refreshing smell that family bathrooms should have. I recommend it...big time.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
We have two dogs, dozen gold fish and probably close to about 50 pigeons! Febreze is an absolutely must have in our home and grocery list. One spray takes the odor away and keeps our lovely abode stink free!
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a more mild scent, but it really works well to eliminate odors. It smells fantastic. I noticed that this one doesn't trigger a migraine either, as some other scents do.
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I literally love febreze products! They are one of the few that lasts a while and they are pretty strong to cover any odors. I especially love the ones with Downy (Like the April Fresh scent) and the Gain scented ones! I highly recommend. You can get coupons and sales on Febreze too
maria k.
Wichita
I do not like the smell of this product. My husband absolutely loves this product. I just don't like the smell of clean laundry that is super strong. Due to having very bad headaches I don't like strong sense. This product does mask the smell but it is strong.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
This stuff smells super fresh and clean which is why i use it all the time. I spray it next to my cats litter box, dirty clothes hampers, and lots of other things and it takes away any bad smell. It also adds good smell to the air and furniture
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
This is my favorite scent from his brand. These do remove orders from wherever you use it. I specifically like this scent because it smells like clean laundry, it is very very affordable and last long. I would recommend this to anyone
Virginia C.
Pearsall, TX
Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite scent?
emma ☀.
Is the smell too over powering?
Madai p.
Have they thought it would be nice to have febreze detergents?
Rebecca H.
Calamus, IA
Is this okay to use around children with asthma?