BY FEBREZE #33 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.

100% Natural propellant.

Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Is the smell too over powering?7 Answers
  • Is this okay to use around children with asthma? 2 Answers
  • Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze ...7 Answers
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky
  • "It really eliminates odors in my home and its scent isn't overwhelming like other odor eliminating products I've used before." in 3 reviews
Summer B.
PALM DESERT, CA
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher Linen & Sky is my go to air freshener. I am very sensitive to fragrance and most give me an immediate headache. This does not, it's a very light smell but it still gets the job done.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this air freshener. I find this scent - linen and sky - is not as strong as other air fresheners scents and it does leave a ‘clean’ scent on the air. It does a great job eliminating less pleasant smells. I spray it on my trash can sometimes and works great. It also sprays a good amount, not too much, not too little. I find it very convenient to have in the house.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
This is a pretty basic clean scent, but without any sort of sting (aka it won't give headaches if used properly and doesn't smell "too fresh"). Over all this product is great for areas that can start to smell too much like people and is fairly agreeable across the board. This would be a great spray to keep in the workplace
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Febreeze is a necessity in this house, we always need air refresher on hand. With as many diapers that are being changed around here (young and old), Febreeze saves the day around here! We buy the bulk pack from Costco and keep a bottle of this in almost every room.
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
In my opinion, I love the fresh linen smell. One pro to this product is the can and how it sprays. It has a very nice even mist that is super easy to use. This product is very affordable and works great! I would recommend to use all over the house!
Unique J.
Kansas City
Back when my family would smoke cigarettes on the regular, I'd spray my clothes with febreze because unlike perfume, it didn't absorb in the clothes and infuse with the scent of nicotine. This specific febreze prove itself effective because one spritz of it is always enough.
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Fabreze Air Effects is awesome. Cause when my kids (of corse never me, lol) go potty it smells BAD and this helps ALOT! It smells fresh and happy. Its a refreshing smell that family bathrooms should have. I recommend it...big time.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the linen and sky smell, it’s so refreshing. I have no dislikes about this besides the price. It could be a little cheaper. Other brands are priced a lot different. I do love this stuff tho, it lasts for a while after you spray it. Simple and easy, spray and go! I do like this product, I just don’t like the price. That’s why I only gave 4 stars. I would still recommend it tho.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
We have two dogs, dozen gold fish and probably close to about 50 pigeons! Febreze is an absolutely must have in our home and grocery list. One spray takes the odor away and keeps our lovely abode stink free!
Virginia C.
Pearsall, TX
Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite scent?
emma ☀.
Is the smell too over powering?
Madai p.
Have they thought it would be nice to have febreze detergents?
Rebecca H.
Calamus, IA
Is this okay to use around children with asthma?