BY FEBREZE #58 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.

100% Natural propellant.

Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

• Is the smell too over powering?6 Answers
  • Is this okay to use around children with asthma? 2 Answers
  • Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?7 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It really eliminates odors in my home and its scent isn't overwhelming like other odor eliminating products I've used before." in 3 reviews
Eric M.
Hornell, NY
The best air freshener I've found for reducing/eliminating odors such as 'Cigarettes'. I'm a smoker and smoke in my vehicle and many times when using this spray, the smell of cigarrettes isn't there to non-smokers. When I ran out one time and used an alternate brand since I couldn't find this, a comment was mentioned by non-smoking riders in my vehicle that the odor was very 'heavy' or in their exact words "Smelled like an Israeli taxi, heavy cigar/cigarrette smell"
Jenny I.
Holly Springs, NC
I've been buying this product since it came out because it gives such a lovely fragrance and freshens up whatever you spray it on without spots, stains, overly-perfumey odors, or overwhelming scents of any kind. For some reason, they've stopped carrying it where I shop, so off I went to Amazon, naturally, and I'm happy with the product, the price, and the delivery.
Cassie O.
I love the smell of this, it's so fresh and as long as you don't over spray it smells great! It works very well and I would definitely buy it again. Some of the other Febreezes are so strong and overwhelming but this is just the right amount of scent. Again, I caution you to not over-spray. I don't hold down for more than a second or two and it's perfect!
Hilda L D.
This stuff really works!! My family and I use this daily to cover nasty scents especially in the bathroom and I noticed that it works quickly than other and cheap sprays to remove the smell. The only problem is that I'm not sure if they fill the bottle to the top but it seems to run out fast. Just a tip: spray just a little bit because it's strong.
Wendy C.
My husband is very picky when it comes to picking scents for our home. He doesn't like intense or overwhelming smells, he likes to find a balance between subtle and potent. He himself picked this scent and I couldn't help but agree, it provides the kind of delicate, fresh, and clean smell that won't give you a headache. I will be purchasing again.
Sonya B.
Cherryville, NC
This air freshener isn't over powering. It's light mist leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. I don't like brands that spray a lot of liquid about. Air effects archives the same smell pay off without a lot of product, which makes it last a lot longer. It also doesn't bother my small dog (some products make her sneeze)
Sydney G.
I love febreze products. This one smell good..but if you try to cover up a bad smell of smells awful! it gets rid of some of the odor but sorta mixes with the odor to and it is nasty. So if you're going to use if for a air freshener when there is no smells then it works great, but DO NOT use it with odor.
Raychil M.
This is my favorite air freshener. I use it for everything from the bathroom, to the kitchen, my room, and the hallway, even at work in my classroom! I love the smell of fresh clean linen so ts perfect and it lasts quite a while. I recommend getting the package at Costco where you can get 4 at a time! ;)
Tamara A.
Newport Coast, CA
I love using this it just gives a light clean smell to my entire apartment. Nothing overpowering just smells clean. I use it after cleaning everything kind of as a final touch. Definitely would recommend if you are looking for something to brighten up your home, not necessarily to cover up bad smells.
Megan T.
My favorite scent by far. I've always loved the smell of freshly cleaned sheets and this air freshener took that scent and put it in a bottle. It lasts a long time and the spray/trigger design is more convenient than others I've tried. It's a great scent to use on a summer day with the windows open!
Virginia C.
Pearsall, TX
Why don't they have a child safety switch on the Febreze container?
Vanessa c.
Whats your favorite scent?
emma ☀.
Is the smell too over powering?
Madai p.
Have they thought it would be nice to have febreze detergents?
Rebecca H.
Calamus, IA
Is this okay to use around children with asthma?