Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Linen & Sky uploaded by Ruth D.Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Linen & Sky uploaded by Iris R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time, because it actually sweeps away those stale and stifling odors and leaves a completely clean scent. Febreze® Air Effects air refresher Trigger nozzle Linen & Sky scent 9.7 oz (275 g) see more...

• How is this Febreze product, does it keeps the scent for ...2 Answers
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
I prefer the fabric spray over the air spray. This is not a bad scent but it seems to smell like a heavily fake smell covering the bad smell it doesn’t eliminate the bad odor. I would just buy the fabric spray and spray the air with it.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love just the clean smell of this air freshener. Pros, it’s smells amazing. Cons, not any I can think of, like literally no complaints from me. It’s affordable in my opinion cause you definitely get your money’s worth. I would recommend this to any air freshener lover like myself. Air Febreze AIR Freshener Linen & Sky (1 Count, 250 g)
Kira M.
Amazing stuff. I really enjoy the scent of these and it seems to last a really long time! Perfect way to get rid of old musty odors and super easy to use and store. I would say it’s a tad bit on the expensive side but well worth it!
Angel H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this. It takes out odors from the air and just gives the room a fresh scent. Very affordable product. I spray it all over my house. I like the other scents too. I would highly recommend this product.
Amelia H.
Got it. Didn’t like it as much as the other brand (glade) it’s a nice scent but not for me. Wasn’t to disappointed just, too expensive for such a plain scent. Pretty pricey. I don’t like it but someone might
Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
I use Febreze all over my house for a fresh clean smell. Sometimes it can make the furniture damp if you spray too much or too close. But I love it. Affordable and easy to find. I would definitely recommend.
Nikki L.
Very nice scent. I apply it to the couch or to any area and it just leaves it smelling clean which I love. It's not a super strong smell but works well for areas that are used often but that you don't want a strong scent coming from it.
Julianna H.
I LOVE this scent!!! I originally came across it this past summer while cleaning my work office, someone must have bought it and threw it in a cabinet and forgotten about it. It is a fresh, clean smell that isn't over bearing and doesn't give me headaches like most air fresheners do. It lasts on fabrics like chairs and sofas. I have went through bottle after bottle of this product because I can't get enough!!!
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Febreze Air Effects is the only air freshener that I use. It's the only one that actually eliminates the odor instead of just masking it. Every scent they have is great and doesn't give me a headache like other air fresheners do. You can even get them in a double pack to save a little more money. You don't need to over spray like other ones so this should last you a long time.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Bought this as a bundle at Costco and couldn't believe how low the price was!! The smell is very light and I do enjoy using it around the house. My boyfriend thinks it is a bit mild however, and we do purchase others for certain rooms. It's not a smell that will overpower the room which can be nice when entertaining and wanting something that's pleasant for everyone's taste.
Tasha S.
How is this Febreze product, does it keeps the scent for a while when you spray it.? Thank you.