Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher - Linen & Sky uploaded by Iris R.

BY FEBREZE #87 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Air Effects is like a breath of fresh air any time, because it actually sweeps away those stale and stifling odors and leaves a completely clean scent. Febreze® Air Effects air refresher Trigger nozzle Linen & Sky scent 9.7 oz (275 g) see more...

• How is this Febreze product, does it keeps the scent for a while ...2 Answers
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
I love just the clean smell of this air freshener. Pros, it’s smells amazing. Cons, not any I can think of, like literally no complaints from me. It’s affordable in my opinion cause you definitely get your money’s worth. I would recommend this to any air freshener lover like myself. Air Febreze AIR Freshener Linen & Sky (1 Count, 250 g)
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I literally love febreze products! They are one of the few that lasts a while and they are pretty strong to cover any odors. I especially love the ones with Downy (Like the April Fresh scent) and the Gain scented ones! I highly recommend. You can get coupons and sales on Febreze too
Kira M.
Amazing stuff. I really enjoy the scent of these and it seems to last a really long time! Perfect way to get rid of old musty odors and super easy to use and store. I would say it’s a tad bit on the expensive side but well worth it!
Amelia H.
Got it. Didn’t like it as much as the other brand (glade) it’s a nice scent but not for me. Wasn’t to disappointed just, too expensive for such a plain scent. Pretty pricey. I don’t like it but someone might
Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
I use Febreze all over my house for a fresh clean smell. Sometimes it can make the furniture damp if you spray too much or too close. But I love it. Affordable and easy to find. I would definitely recommend.
Nicolette L.
Very nice scent. I apply it to the couch or to any area and it just leaves it smelling clean which I love. It's not a super strong smell but works well for areas that are used often but that you don't want a strong scent coming from it.
Julianna H.
I LOVE this scent!!! I originally came across it this past summer while cleaning my work office, someone must have bought it and threw it in a cabinet and forgotten about it. It is a fresh, clean smell that isn't over bearing and doesn't give me headaches like most air fresheners do. It lasts on fabrics like chairs and sofas. I have went through bottle after bottle of this product because I can't get enough!!!
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
Febreze Air Effects is the only air freshener that I use. It's the only one that actually eliminates the odor instead of just masking it. Every scent they have is great and doesn't give me a headache like other air fresheners do. You can even get them in a double pack to save a little more money. You don't need to over spray like other ones so this should last you a long time.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Bought this as a bundle at Costco and couldn't believe how low the price was!! The smell is very light and I do enjoy using it around the house. My boyfriend thinks it is a bit mild however, and we do purchase others for certain rooms. It's not a smell that will overpower the room which can be nice when entertaining and wanting something that's pleasant for everyone's taste.
Kelsey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great air freshener in a jiffy! It doesn't particularly last very long but it is good if you quick company and need to freshen up a bit! It is also inexpensive so that is always a plus! I wouldn't recommend if you want something long lasting but it is great for short term!
Tasha S.
How is this Febreze product, does it keeps the scent for a while when you spray it.? Thank you.