BY FEBREZE #7 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Katie M.
I love this air freshener. It smells amazing and eliminates odors very well and quickly. It is very effective and I continue to purchase it. I usually keep one in my bathroom and a few others around the house. I love this air freshener and would recommend it.
Madison M.
This is ONLY ROOM FRAGRANCE I WILL EVER USE. It is literally the best! One spray and it literally smells the whole room and the smell last not just one day but a couple of days! 5 stars for sure and I highly recommend this to anyone. It doesn't bother my allergies. matter of fact it actually helps my allergies and gets rid of all the dust and particles in the air so my nose can have a CLEAN area to breathe. Stubborn odors? with this product that odor is gone! If they had this in body wash I would literally use it lol
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove, CA
I used to love febreeze but that’s when I did not use it that often now I do and in my opinion I realized the scent is so strong actually too strong and stays lingering in the air and makes it kind of hard to breath after . I would say use it to freshen up any room but don’t stay in the room leave immediately for a couple of minutes so the scent can disperse.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Linen & Sky Air Refresher makes the house smell so good. The pro is the fresh scent and there are no cons. The product is effective, because it eliminates odors and refreshes areas with a pleasant scent. I would recommend Febreze Linen & Sky Air Refresher.
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
This is my go-to air freshener because it doesn't just cover up bad smells like many other air fresheners. Febreze does a great job of actually getting rid of bad odors and it does it quickly. They have a lot of scents to choose from but I like the "linen & sky" version.
Vanessa S.
I love my house to smell nice but Febreze is not the way to go. Whenever I spray this it smells delicious for about 5 to 10 minutes and then it’s back to smelling nothing. I wish this product would last longer because it truly smells nice. I use it a lot for my car since it’s enclosed the smell does last a bit longer there.
Chelsea B.
While sometimes unavoidable because the bathroom or trash can really does smell and and need something I hate using the fabreeze sprays. They smell super chemicals underneath their fragrance and give me a headache without fail. But I will admit they do their job and get rid of bad smells which is why they aren’t getting 1 Star.
Meg P.
Festus
This air freshener lasts for so long and smells wonderful! Mine alternates between two scents. It is great for college dorms and apartments. There are so many scent options. The only downside I've seen is that you may have to clean it when you change the scent cartridges - it sometimes leaves residue around the top.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
Definitely does the job! My husband is (to put it nicely) a very smelly man. Those long trips in the bathroom make me very picky when choosing an air freshener. This scent and other scents they offer is perfect to change up with the seasons. It lingers longer than a candle would, but isn’t too strong. A+ in my book!
Amanda H.
Louisville
Love, love, love this stuff!! I don’t care what the smell is once I spray the smelly area, by the time I come from putting the Febreze away the smell is gone. It’s amazing for me because I have a nose like a bloodhound. The price point is amazing, and there are so many different scents to choose from. A must buy!
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?