Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Is it wet when you spray and how long do you keep smelling it? There more then one sent right which one you do you prefer and is it expensive? Would you buy the same one again? And why this brand because you have so many to choose from?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Start your review of Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher!
Product Highlights
...dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day.in reviews
Kelli E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Just love this smell on this one .makes everything so fresh and clean smelling in my home. I recommend this one here big time.
Wendy H.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Wendy H.
I love their variety and it does do a good job in eliminating odor! And the recent conversation from metal to plastic bottles. I only noticed recently that you don't shake it before spraying. The spray nozzle has broken on me a few times which then makes it hard to spray... anyone have a hack for to fixing it?
Lucia A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Lucia A.
Always will choose this product it’s very refreshing and clean smells beautiful so healthful and kills the germs too I have an every bathroom and room of my house I like it very much and I recommend it works perfect for this new life with caring more about germs and virusFebreze Air Effects Original Gain Scent
liliana W.
Washington D.C.
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by liliana W.
I buy these by the two pack. I use them at home and in my office at work. Febreze in my opinion is the best air freshener and odor eliminator, I have no complaints. I tried different scents and like them all.
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Stasha C.
I love Febreze Air Refresher. The one I like most wasn’t an option to choose so I pictured it. I’ve been using this brand for years and it’s always left my home smelling fresh and clean. The smell of the spray fresheners lingers around for a while. I would recommend!
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Sara M.
I love Febreeze air freshener. It smells so fresh. Leaves my house smelling amazing. Quickly eliminates bad odors.
Catia D.
Ithaca, NY
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Catia D.
Great product. Have been using it since last year and every day I spray a little. It smells great and truly changes the aroma of my house. It’s pretty affordable and I would recommend people to get it!
Kristen S.
Warrenton, OR
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Kristen S.
Febreze Air Refresher will always be my go to. Nothing else compares! It works for everything and is always a stocked item in our house. They have multiple scents to choose from, including seasonal ones! It's impossible to pick a favorite and they are always coming out with new scents to try. The spray bottle is the perfect size, a little bit goes a long way and, I've never had an issue with the spray button not working. Febreze is also affordable and just an overall awesome product. I highly recommend.

Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Estefania K.
It definitely works well. It doesn’t have a strong smell, but it eliminates odors in indoors. I keep one in the bathroom and other in the bedroom in case we smoke. It’s a very recommendable product and I’d buy it again. [product:air-effects-febreze-air-effects-fresh-fall-pumpkin-air-freshener-1-count]
Tammy M.
Essex, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher uploaded by Tammy M.
Love this smell! It smells fresh like I just did laundry. I have two dogs and you can’t smell a thing in the house. Additionally , I keep one in the bathroom and also use it in my car from tome to time. [product:febreze-air-effects-air-refresher-linen-&-sky] Takes care of odors 100% Affordable and worth it. I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naomi C.
Jackson, KY
il y a 2 ans
Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher ? Is it okay to use in your car I wonder?
Arthur C. il y a 2 ans
Yes you can just dont spray alot