BY FEBREZE #9 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Serina A.
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
I really don't think these things are that great heres why, they freshen and smell only momentarily then you have to keep spraying and its full of crap thats bad for you and the enviorment so honestly whats the point of using it? Its just a dumb spray if you really want your house to smell great open a window nothing like fresh air, real air!!! Also there are a lot of natural oild you can put in a dufiser or something like that and they last way longer than some dumb spray! These things are expensive to for room spray!
Mina S.
Mina S.
Febreze is so nice I love the scents and the prices are great. You can actually mask the smell of things with it. Plus you can also use it as an ant killer if their in your house just spray it on them. Also it can be used to take away your wrinkles. If you don't have time to iron or put your shirt back in the dryer just put your shirt on and briefly spray Febreze on the wrinkly area. Your wrinkles will be gone and you'll smell good for the rest of the day.
Tigers L.
Tigers L.
I can't say enough about this product it is simply amazing! If you have boys then this product saves your life from embarrassment I promise. I clean but as soon as my son comes inside and brings his friends they take off their shoes that smell will knock you down! But not if you have this! The smell is clean and refreshing! I love freeze products period.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I love Febreze products!!! But I'm definitely loving the new air effects Tide Scent! It's long lasting, clean smelling, and well priced. It comes in handy daily because I live in a small apartment and have a large family. I definitely recommend all their products but I especially recommend this scent it's not overwhelming it's just right.
Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
We keep a bottle of this stuff in the car and around the house. The smell is nice and light, but packs a punch when it comes to eliminating odor. The only downfall is that once the mist settles it tends to leave the floor a little wet. The price is usually best when I purchase it from the dollar store or just use a coupon.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Agawam, MA
I absolutely love the Fabreeze air effects! It cleans up the smell quick and effectively. I leave it in my bathroom at all times, it gets the job done if you know what I mean!

The thing I didn't like about Fabreeze was how moist it left everything but with the air effects you don't have to worry about that!
aIme h.
aIme h.
Anaheim, Ca
Love this spray love that they have a good amount of scent for you to use .It is a super cheap product .Love the small but sometime i feel like the smell goes away to fast but for the price that they cost it isn't bad at all .If you just want a good fresh smelling room i would totally go for this .
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Decorator Expert
I love febreze! My favorite is spring & renewal! I'm not really huge on the linen one, but I just don't like linen. I like the seasonal or holiday ones too. I like to spray it on the furniture and our mattress! It definitely keeps odor away and makes it seem way fresher! And it's easy!
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Decorator Expert
Started using Febreze a couple years ago. After switching from Glade. I have found that it works so much better than Glade. Eliminates odors and instantly leaves a lasting fresh scent that you can smell for quite some time. Don't have to worry about having to spray it multiple times.
Titina H.
Titina H.
Davenport, FL
I like the long lasting smell I mainly got it for the dog smell my dog would like to stay in the backyard and play with the dogs toys she has and come inside after a long day which made a bad dog smell and really liked how its smell lasted after 20min I was amazed I totally recommend
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Maria I.
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Springfield, IL
Trying to decide which scent to buy. Any suggestions?