BY FEBREZE #9 in Air Fresheners

Get a breath of fresh air in your home! Febreze Air Effects actually sweeps away stale and stifling odors and leaves a fresh scent behind. Invigorate your senses-from room to room-with the uplifting aroma of Febreze Air Effects Citrus & Light. Use it to eliminate odors in the air caused by bacteria. 800-832-3012 febreze.com see more...

Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher
  • "i use this in the double odar elimating and use it alot because i have a small dog in the house, and after dinners, because i dont necessarily like my house smelling of food haha but i spray a small amount all over and it smells amazing all day every day." in 5 reviews
Madison M.
This is ONLY ROOM FRAGRANCE I WILL EVER USE. It is literally the best! One spray and it literally smells the whole room and the smell last not just one day but a couple of days! 5 stars for sure and I highly recommend this to anyone. It doesn't bother my allergies. matter of fact it actually helps my allergies and gets rid of all the dust and particles in the air so my nose can have a CLEAN area to breathe. Stubborn odors? with this product that odor is gone! If they had this in body wash I would literally use it lol
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove
I used to love febreeze but that’s when I did not use it that often now I do and in my opinion I realized the scent is so strong actually too strong and stays lingering in the air and makes it kind of hard to breath after . I would say use it to freshen up any room but don’t stay in the room leave immediately for a couple of minutes so the scent can disperse.
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
This is my go-to air freshener because it doesn't just cover up bad smells like many other air fresheners. Febreze does a great job of actually getting rid of bad odors and it does it quickly. They have a lot of scents to choose from but I like the "linen & sky" version.
Danielle 💄.
Lakewood
Makes the house smell great! I have 3 cats in a small apartment. While making sure the litter boxes are cleaned daily and using high quality litter helps 99% of the time, when one of them decides to use the bathroom during a get together with friends this is a life saver! I just spray it around and no smells. Love it!
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This is the only thing that I use in my car, my house, and at work. It smells amazing and lasts a long time. The variety of smells available is astounding and has something for everyone. The bottle lasts for quite sometime but mine runs a little short only because of how much I love the smell.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Use this for many rooms in my home! It’s especially useful in the bathroom. That way, guests can feel free to spray some upon leaving the room. I also like using it to freshen up the bedroom and living room! I love all of the scents in this line and use the linen one the most. I tend to use the lavender and Hawaiian one in my bathroom. These are very affordable and a great purchase. They last a long time!
Michelle B.
Rome
What can I say...I love Febreeze! I spray the furniture with this to give them a fresh smell. The smell lingers more than competing brands in my opinion. For the price I feel like it is a great option.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This I would say is hands down one of the best air fresheners out especially for the ones with no perfumes and you can just find and at the the dollar stores or grocery stores they have several different sense and they're about $4 to can very well worth it and a little goes a long way
Quenie M.
I love febreeze and how it get rids of small and not just covers it up. I like this specific sent because it’s so refreshing and not a strong annoying smell that triggers allergies. Febreeze is so affordable and can be found almost any where that sells cleaning supplies.
Carmen R.
Bronx, NY
This product is a must in my home it makes the space so fresh and airy I love it! it is a product that I constantly purchase, wish it would last longer but all great things tend to come to an end. The product is affordable and I love the variety of odors available.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How long does the scents usually last?
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Does anyone know if this product in the vanilla & moonlight scent is being discontinued?
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How long does the store usually keep a holiday scent around?
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
Does this come in one scent?
Maria I.
How long does the aroma stay in after use? Is it effective in dealing with cooking smells?